Reviews for Living without Danger
Reviewer chapter 5 . 4/24/2019
I HATE PROFESSOR LOCKHART! HE OBLIVATED THEM DIDN'T HE?! AARRGGGHHH! IDIOT!
WrenBlack chapter 1 . 4/4/2019
Wasn't the stool three-legged in Canon?
BlackRoseargh chapter 31 . 3/23/2019
Dragom! Btw, I adore this story
MCH chapter 12 . 2/27/2019
great chapter well written and I like. how Harry got punished.

one question Hermione who overheard the private conversation about the P stone between Dumbledore Sirius and Remus. maybe they should have made sure nobody overheard the conversation. But my thought is she then went and found out more info told the others, what happens to her if Sirius found about what she did. what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
WrenBlack chapter 4 . 2/24/2019
The doors are in:the kitchen,Hufflepuff common room,Dumbledores office,Ravenclaw common room,hospital wing,Slytherin common room,and outside
lakelady8425 chapter 25 . 12/17/2018
She's really dead? Not petrified? So sad. Siss was very wise and kind.
lakelady8425 chapter 21 . 12/17/2018
Neville and Meghan, dancing like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, is a marvelous visual image.
lakelady8425 chapter 17 . 12/17/2018
I always love the prophetic poems! Great action scenes with the Pack parents going up against Voldy and Quirrell. Is Lockhart dead or just unconscious? I'm sure we'll find out soon.
lakelady8425 chapter 10 . 12/16/2018
The pranks are not at all interesting and some border on bullying. Not cool. Also, it seems that the boys are getting a lot more character development than Hermione. She's such a fascinating person and I'd like to see more of her or view things from her perspective now and then.
babymoosh101 chapter 31 . 9/13/2018
NORRRRRRRBET IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
Everlark12 chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
This is really good, and a really neat idea. Can’t wait to read more!
twistedartist chapter 35 . 6/24/2018
And now I am crying over the snake again.
twistedartist chapter 25 . 6/24/2018
I am crying over a snake and I full out blame you. I hope something funny happens soon to cheer me up.
Esmereilda chapter 27 . 6/5/2018
ab 1/2 thru the chap I guessed it
Esmereilda chapter 25 . 6/5/2018
I'm assuming siss saw the basilisk then
2,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »