Reviews for Living without Danger
Everlark12 chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
This is really good, and a really neat idea. Can’t wait to read more!
twistedartist chapter 35 . 6/24/2018
And now I am crying over the snake again.
twistedartist chapter 25 . 6/24/2018
I am crying over a snake and I full out blame you. I hope something funny happens soon to cheer me up.
Esmereilda chapter 27 . 6/5/2018
ab 1/2 thru the chap I guessed it
Esmereilda chapter 25 . 6/5/2018
I'm assuming siss saw the basilisk then
Esmereilda chapter 23 . 6/4/2018
I wasn't sure if it was gunna be Sirius or remus but I fig'd it would be one of them
Esmereilda chapter 18 . 6/3/2018
I hope the get the points canon points from this too
Esmereilda chapter 9 . 6/1/2018
and ofc the pack is just gunna let him go
Esmereilda chapter 7 . 5/31/2018
I do believe u combined the quidditch matches and some other elements from the 1st and 2nd books
DaChickenyOne chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
Dudley in Slytherin? He's not cunning or ambitious... I would put him in Hufflepuff, but it's your fic!
the-cari-moose chapter 36 . 5/14/2018
This was awesome, as expected ️ Now onto the next
the-cari-moose chapter 18 . 5/13/2018
I find it ironic that the same people who had detention in canon ended up there again with Hagrid but as family - it’s an adorable little heart squeezer. The question remains though... who the hell is going to be the DADA teacher next year? Remus a ear early? Sirius? Ought to be interesting next year with Harry completely aware of his parseltongue abilities and his pet already knowing where the chamber is. Al will probably end up being helpful in that regard too.
the-cari-moose chapter 5 . 5/12/2018
LOCKHART DAMMIT! I never realised how utterly WRONG it was what he did. Apart from the fact that he’s stolen Harry and Ron’s success, wiping their brains that way... it’s just plain WRONG.
the-cari-moose chapter 4 . 5/12/2018
Another doorway, a more conspicuous one would probably be very handy. Secret rooms has me wondering when they’re find the Room of Requirment. That will be awesome too, but I think I like your rooms better, there’s just something so wholesome about the idea of it.
Jamie L Winter chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
It is so exciting to have a really excellent story to read that keeps going strong! I hope Percy's family will change the way they treat him so he feels loved.
2,472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »