Reviews for Where Am I Going To?
Guest chapter 56 . 11/12/2013
Thanks so much for writing this story. It was very well done.
NatashAZ77 chapter 56 . 2/3/2012
Amazing story! This is one of the only ones that I have actually read all the way through!
Amanda chapter 36 . 6/7/2008
Hey the part in like the middle of Part 2 Chapter 14, some of the dialogue are lines from Finding Nemo if anyone hasn't noticed. The part Luke is like "...I'm home." and a few lines above it. Awesome story too!
Nefar chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
Er... What just happened here. Chapter 5, and I have no clue what's happening. Raised as a Sith all his life, then POOF, he goes and says "I want to be a Jedi?" Hunh?
dazzledlight chapter 56 . 2/13/2007
goodness! this is one of the best stories ive ever read! thank you so much for this extremely fine work! keep it up! and please write more great stories! thank you!
ILDV chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
good
ILDV chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
good
ILDV chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Wonderful!
Mirror of a cloudy sea chapter 56 . 8/25/2006
If I were to grade this fic out of 10 it'd get an 11. Nice work.
Lenore chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
Gross...just the thought of it is gross!
JainaSkylar chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Hey, a very well thought out chapter! Well done! I will review again once I've read the rest of your story! Until then, adios!

JainaSkylar
SkyBlueSw chapter 56 . 5/23/2006
There never was any doubt that Vader/Anakin loved Luke, Mara saw it though where the Emperor couldn't. I was so glad that in the Epilogue you told us what happened to Mara Jade and the baby.
Hafae a.k.a. Hufflepuffer242 chapter 15 . 4/24/2006
Ew... Okay, that's a bit bigger eeww reaction then before. I just hope it doesn't get too 'eew'ifying later on, but so far the story is good. Luke sure does cry a lot, though. He's very emotionally unstable.
Hafae a.k.a. Hufflepuffer242 chapter 13 . 4/24/2006
This is the moment where I'm giggling madly. Hehehe, Luke is all insane. But that's okay, it works for his character. Time to read on further...
Hafae a.k.a. Hufflepuffer242 chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
Oh, alternate reality memories. Very interesting indeed...