Reviews for Sleeping Series
Mirandaannw chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
Don't get why you killed him
LeahTeirnan chapter 13 . 1/20/2007
you should warn people about things like that you made me cry *glares* :-P :-P :-P
JG chapter 13 . 11/16/2006
I would have screamed too, if I were Max. However, it also made me think of the scene from the movie Hot Shots.

I really enjoyed this series, but it was sad Alec died. You've got to wonder about all the other people in TC, though. In a place where everyone has the same blood type, Alec was the only person who had the novel idea of giving her a transfusion?
Rita chapter 13 . 11/15/2006
I loved the ending, he sacrificed himself for her, that was beautiful and sad at the same time. great work, loved every chapter!
Loisen chapter 13 . 11/15/2006
alec an't be dead. thats to cruel. :(
p3karen chapter 12 . 10/13/2006
Great story please update soon
angelofdarkness78 chapter 12 . 5/27/2006
OMG! Wonderful chapters, but I feel so bad for Alec! He can't lose Max! They just got together! Great job on this fic. ~aod78
angelofdarkness78 chapter 7 . 5/27/2006
Yay! They're together now! ~aod78
angelofdarkness78 chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
Hehe, Pink clothes... The lengths Alec will go to please her. Loved the chapter. ~aod78
angelofdarkness78 chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
Great chapter. M, Alec partially dressed. Now, do you see what you do to my mind? LOL Haha, so now Max knows it was Alec all along. ~aod78
angelofdarkness78 chapter 3 . 5/27/2006
I think Max is getting closer to figuring out that it's Alec. Hehe. ~aod78
angelofdarkness78 chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
Wasn't terrible at all. LOL Sketchy and Alec making trouble as always. ~aod78
angelofdarkness78 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I've read this before, but I thought I'd review. Short but sweet, and I really love it. LOL Especially the fact that Alec could tell that Brian had been with Max. Okay, on to the next chapters. ~aod78
Dark Angel Fan Forever chapter 12 . 5/26/2006
Oh My God!

Oh My God!

Hope you update soon!
Pand chapter 12 . 5/26/2006
woah... a brill chap! looking forward to the nxt chap