Reviews for Light on the Third Floor
La Luna Negra chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
awwwwwwww, dammit, you broke my heart . . . AGAIN T.T

Beautifully written, and I disagree. It's not pointless :) It would be a great start to a wonderful story.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I really liked the story, I just thought it was a little over played, that Roy was sleeping. Don't get me wrong. I really liked it. I'm just trying to give a little friendly advice. ;)
makenzi chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
amazing this incredibly amazing

i love how you portrayed everything

the writing style is love

it was very nice and cute and i cant come up with any more praises but i know this fic deserves them all

incredible job

*favs*
pagelupin chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
lol. I like it.
Anutheal chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
That's sweet, really it is. As I read the summary that was actually the first thing I thought of. You really are brilliant with Roy's character.
Maple Isabell chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
AH! CUTE _
Hera chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Aww.
wellduh chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
...woah.
Yuki chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Such an adorable moment. Nice writing and thank you for sharing it with us. _
nagami cabasa chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
aww, that was cute. i can imagine sleeping roy. so cute. o;;

cute fic. V
Teldra chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Lovely fic!
penny chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Very sweet!
NekoMegami-chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Very nice and well-written story! I especially liked your discriptions and your ability to keep Ed and Roy in character.
insanitysmiles chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Wow...that was REALLY good.

i liked everything about this story...like how Roy wasn't just some annoying colonel, but someone who was human...and Ed was kind enough to let him sleep...yah, i liked this...
The Storm Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I agree with everyone else, the idea is cute. There is one other thing that I have to say though, you switch between past and present tense many times, sometimes in the same sentence. So, overall, cute but it has some flaws which should be easy to fix.