Reviews for Until You Can Fly Again
A very enjoyable story with encouragement for us all. Thank you for taking the time to write this piece.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
So beautiful and super love your Ginny
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I really liked the goose analogy, but after awhile, it seemed like harry was just fishing for compliments. he isn't THAT sulky. I really liked it over all though!
nayin chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
simple but so heartwarming
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Wow! Harry sure needed that "pep talk" and Ginny was just the right person to get through to him. Emerson's quote was sooo perfect for this story! I could really sense how Harry must have felt so much lighter, more hopeful, than his melancholy mood from before after listening and thinking about Ginny's words-he could actually see possibilities for a future after her little talk with him. Well done, and thanks for writing!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That was a really nice fanfiction to read.

I loved the way that Ginny got Harry to eat, it was funny how she would just order him around and he was so distracted by being called a 'goose' that he just did what she told him to do.

I hope that you will have a good day!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I remember reading this so long ago. It's a beautiful story. I really enjoyed the geese idea. Perfectly suits Harry. And I definitely enjoyed the "d'oh!" moment when he realizes he's been had! *sighs happily* I love Ginny, and especially when I get to read the way she lights up others' lives.
nabbi chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
...sweet.

Very sweet indeed. I especially like the use of the geese to get to the point you/Ginny had to make. Nice writing, then!

~nabbi
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
lordy. i've never told you how wonderful this story is. and it really is. wonderful, i mean. harry and ginny are just what i think they would be. and the whole thing is subtly sweet. thanks so much for the read
SarahSimon chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
This is freakin' awesome! Great job.
D chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
i love your stories! i discovered them on Checkmated (i am rachelp), anyway it was sweet and exactly the way i see Ginny (i love her!).

but when you said "the other Gryffindor champion, did you mean Cedric? he's an hufflepuff.

dramionerox chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
great read!

what a way to boost up harrys unhappiness :]

much love, Rox
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That was funny! I really couldn't imagine Harry as a goose at first but now i get that image! Great story! I really liked it.
gryffindorgrl123 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
wow that was sweet and interesting! I really liked it
Pip-2250 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
That was very good. I loved how you incorporated Emerson (one of my favorites!). I also loved Ginny's last line: "What happens, Harry, is that we stay with you to the end. Until you're gone or until you can fly again." Very touching. Wonderful job, I will definately be reading more of your fics!