Reviews for Never Drink Alone
o0vicarious-living0o chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
VERY well done. Loved the-er-descriptiveness.
RogueFemme chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Not bad, not bad a'tall, though it could use a bit of filling out. It's good to find another NJ fan.
rae1112 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
hi
toostupidforyou chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Nice. You have potential. Keep writing.
MaritzaCarmicheal chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
GREAT JOB! i love n/j pairings! never could stand j/w pairings! please continue , i can't wait to see the gang's reaction. lol
Lue'cleste chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Nice! I liked it! Keep upt he good work, Nigel/Jordan rocks!

xxSam/Silk
Aesear chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Finally another convert to the N/J side! very nice, and I liked the plot quite a bit. the main beef I have is that it happened too quickly. Maybe its just me, but I love a long drawn out story where it builds for chapters before the climax. Also, on a related note, Nige recovers from such a bleak emotional point too quickly and is fully confident again after being unable to trust at all just moments before. Anyway, I'd like to see where this continues to.
JE aka Yessina chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
This is great... I've been searching for Nigel/Jordan fics forever... I already have trouble finding enough Nigel fics to feed my gravings, but Nigel/Jordan are even rarer...

I found the songtexts a bit long on occasions (though I love the songs I've heard of The Streets so far), but I loved the dynamic between the characters and the introspect into Nigel's mind... I loved the end although I thought it was a bit fast... It also gave me confidence that I'll find something worthwhile to read in any of the fandoms I'm reading... This most surely was one of the best things I've read in a long while...

Maybe you could do another piece where we find out how Jordan lived through all this... Finding Nigel drunk and helping him... two days are a long time after all...

And we can't forget the reaction of everyone else! Are they relieved that things are going to relax around the morgue now (and Nigels less prone to hurt himself) or are they confronted with two people heavily in love? And how will Woody react *smirk at ideas in my head*