Reviews for Bystander
xandria chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
LOL. What a masterfully written one-shot! It's hilarious! And I think you've written Cid really well. In fact, I like how you've characterized all of them, and in such a short piece too. Excellent work! It was a real treat to read it. Thanks for sharing!
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow, great Cid voice going on here! It was actually like hearing him speak! Great job with this-it was remarkably hilarious!
Morgan Pen chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Random is the spice of life, and you've hit it nicely. I really enjoyed you getting into character with Cid. Found myself giggling imagining the situation. Thanks for reminding me why I enjoy Cid. Hope you're still writing! Keep up the good work. :D
atomicpen chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Fan-fuckin'-tastic!
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
heh. i love cid, he's so...

cid.
nobusinesslikeshowbusiness chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Great! _
TruebornChaos chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
*points down* Yeah, what Mako Red Eyes said.
Mako Red Eyes chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
YES! THIS WAS GREAT!

You've got Cid's mentality just...utterly... PERFECT. (holds up a GO U! sign) Nice job at making such a simple event intersting. (actually, not interesting..downright fun!)

...heehehe... Spike... _,
T. Costa chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I like this story. Cid's my favorite character, and I think you portrayed his thought processes really well. Keep up the good work.
Tincent chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Aww Cid! I have to love the man and all his swears. This was simply adorable. Hehe, and you know I never thought Barret to be described as a mountian but he is! That was great. Hehe, and Cloud...or I should say Spike. Aww but Teef, you made fun of her chest? Ah well, most do. I still love her to death.

Anyways, I loved it! Randomness? Eh, I didn't see much of it really. It flowed very well I thought. And thanks so much for writing this one, it made me smile deeply

~hugs~