Reviews for Average Girl
Chikorita-Trainer1 chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
Oh sorry. heheh, you already know we know it's like LIzzie McGuire.
Chikorita-Trainer1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I love how you made the whole "Eric broke up with me" scene almost identical to the scene from LIzzie McGuire. Yeah, it works...but can't you be more original?
teardrops03 chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
oh, so sweet! cool cheese
Backroads chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
While you are most excellent writer of the highest caliber, it was Josh's little phrase in there that made this chapter! How cute! I just had a mental image of Josh doing that. He's so calm and collected, but you know that those kind of guys will burst at random moments.

*promises to shut up about Josh*

And you included "Could It Be"!

I like the Possible parents. They're reactions were great. Such mom and dad-ish.
Avalons-Healer chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
This story so far is so good! And could you please tell me where to find a website with the screenshots of the never-before-seen episodes of Kim Possible? But, please don't e-mail it to me. Just leave a review on one of my stories (Kim Possible: The Demon Files #1: Becoming A Demon or The Cyberchase Choronicles #1: Seven Years Later...) because I don't want to check my e-mail incase of a private one I've been expecting. Thanks! Keep on rocking!
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Intrepidwarriors chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Nice story. Great song.
buenonacho chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
That was a sweet little ficlet; I could Kim doing something like that for Ron. I support most pairings, but I just think Kim and Ron are perfect for each other. I would like to see the screenshots from those episodes...could you e-mail me the address? Don't know why won't let you post it, but I would love to see it.
fryfanSpyOrama chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
This was good. I loved it.
consuelas revenge chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
I want screenshots! How have you already seen Team Impossible? You must live in Canada or somthing. Could you please email me the web address? Screenshots would be great! Thanks!
continental-line chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
OOps! My mistake! That review was for a different story. Sorry about that.

-Bill Ponder
continental-line chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
If you want to increase the number of reviews, you should accept anonymous reviews as well. This second chapter was very interestingand showed character devopment. I would like to have seen another chapter, Kim was acting all too human. Shego was warming up to the idea of being friends with her enemy but Dr. Drakken stole the story with his attempts to get Kim Possible to join the side of evil.

-Bill Ponder
ToxicGalaxy chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
I would love to see the screens, please and thank you!
Jokerisdaking chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
I love your story, im a fan of your work and i would love it if you'd email me the site with the pictures
Avalons-Healer chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Wow! This is awesome! You should continue, please! I'd like to know what happens next!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »