Reviews for Average Girl
Ms.FancyPants chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
This makes me go aw, but it seems strangely familiar to Lizzie McGuire! Wonder why...
BOC42 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
That was way cute. I like. :) I thought it was interesting how at first it seemed so sudden and stilted, going straight from break-up to another guy, but you pulled it off pretty well. Good job!
Jamie-McFly chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
cute! I love how you used the 'vivid image' quote that will be in the movie. And is it just me of did you take that 'smarter, prettier, more fun to around' part from Lizzie Macquire?
Alice Shade chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Well... I cant, and I wont complain about style, or class of writing. The story, however...

I find only one viable explanation for that - Kim knew far in advance, that Ericll dump her, she planned, and prepared for it, and it wasnt a spur of the moment, but carefully preplanned attack. Other then that, I draw blank - noone acts exactly this way, while on spontaneous kick.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Always thought that Kim might have a problem with that. She is so strong and strong-willed it could turn a lot of people off. Ron though is not turn off by it but is attracted to it. Kim needs someone like Ron to slow her down and Ron needs Kim to speed him up a little. Nice story.
Backroads chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I love it! It's so quirky-not the most classically romantic thing in the world, but it works so well for their relationship. Quirky, best-friend romances are the best. He was even bewildered by the whole thing by the end. You didn't even need the microchip. I also love the way he asked her. Just so freakin' cute.
Monkish Otaku chapter 1 . 3/15/2005