Reviews for Pretty Little Bride
BlazeingEcho chapter 51 . 9/4/2014
Please please please PLEASE continue this amazing unique awesomeness!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 51 . 10/22/2013
Okay, you HAVE to continue this. Did Ed and Roy take turns insulting each other before ganging up on Hughes?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 47 . 10/22/2013
Thanks for making your women characters strong and fun.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 44 . 10/22/2013
This is digressing from the awesome plot you laid out into just fluff. Can we get some hardcore storyline in here? Although Roy is fitting his personality pretty well, although I don't think he was really that perverted in the original.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 34 . 10/22/2013
Good Ed reaction. I feel kind of sorry for Mustang, getting beat up over and over. Thank you for finally getting to the good stuff.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
Hopefully he'll tone down you group's craziness. They really are like a bunch of highschoolers, especially Havoc and Roy. The camera element is great for laughs.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
Is Ed feeling down because of Alphonse or what happened in the woods?
I loved Nora's character, she was a great contrast to your highschool calibur soldiers.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
MUSTANG WITH A GAG! Now that was funny. What kind of fake boobs does Ed have, usually they're just padding and can't actually move like real ones would.
EllaJuroku chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
Could not stop laughing!
arlena.ferrell chapter 51 . 2/3/2013
omg roy's in danger cause ed is cute
Lia-Lily chapter 51 . 11/21/2010
I miss you! I used to read this story a lot when I first got on Fanfiction, back when I didn't have an account. I miss this story, I always wanted to see what was going to happen to the two of them! I really wish you would come back!

-pouts- This brings back memories
Rocking Phillip chapter 11 . 5/10/2010
What do u mean by "They want to stop him from freeing the Alchemists." sorry it's just been studying for ages and me minds not working anymore
Rocking Phillip chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I laughed so laughed so hard when this said bride my whole family was in the room too!
DragonFire44 chapter 51 . 10/30/2009
Loved the entire story, though I wish it was more descriptive. I hope you eventually continue!
CheckerDox chapter 1 . 4/20/2009