Reviews for Saviour
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
if Naruto performed the water woulda pull the moisture from the air like 'dat' guy. If 'dats' 'da' must be uber godlike
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
im not sure i like the 3rd deciding wen naru-uke will be able to talk with kyuu-chan. Kyuu-chan should be tye one to decide it...the 3rds took TO much control. in my opinion
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Venus914 chapter 11 . 10/29/2010
I just read this story now and it's great. Pls update soon. (
Rav3r chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
lol, and you had the nerve to down talk my story.

this was litterally an abomination to FF.

good day to you sir.
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
I was wondering if you are ever going to update this?
The Wingless Dragon chapter 11 . 5/23/2010
amazing ur grammar has improved since chapter 1 to chapter 11

can't wait for the naxt chapter!
BloodReaperZ chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
I enjoy this story, to bad it has not been updated. To bad. (
icekrim91 chapter 11 . 4/5/2009
interesting story...totally awesome, can't wait to read what happens next
kyuubi shadow chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
good
OkamiIta-kun'slover chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
Though it is obvious that you wrote this way before the actual name of the Yondaime came out, and thus were free to speculate, reading it now, the impact is a little jarring. I wonder when you'll get back to this. You have people waiting for it, you know.

And the first few chapters are a little childish. Punctuation and grammar mistakes abound, and the flow of the story... doesn't. This story has all the originality of the epilogue to deathly hollows. Savior has a good premise, but I can't read any further. The glare from the mistakes are too horrid for me to overlook.

I followed one of your reviews here. You pissed on someone else's work, and I was expecting to see something better here.

Well, I guess that's what I get for expecting. When your only work is a piece of shit that looks like it could have been written by someone to whom college was never an option, try to refrain from showing your ass to other writers.

Any questions, or comments, anyone is free to shoot me an e-mail at Rps_itachi Yahoo .com
Necrokon chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
Your story is really cool and I can't wait for more. I read your profile and I'm disappointed that you take such a long time to finish a chapter. I suggest taking a break from everything else and finishing your story. Of course that's only if the muse strikes you. I don't want to read garbage just because you needed to write something down really fast. Just know that I love your story and I can't wait for you to finish it.
kaikiko chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
please write more naruto is so awesome!hope sasuke doesn't become evil if he does that's great to!
Jfitzgerald chapter 11 . 7/7/2008
Please update again soon. Thanks.
MetalManiacXuk chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
"All this good news became too much for Naruto to shit up."

Naruto can shit up? I need to learn that...