Reviews for Finding Freedom
AliceCullen3 chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
LOVE IT!
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Jessie Mecartiny! The singer of that song, Beautiful Soul!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
the story is cute but they have only known each other for like four days. not very believable...
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Me like. Please update soon i would love to know what will happen next.
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 22 . 4/17/2011
Aw I hope everything will be good for them Oliver just had to reappear
A.L. Cullen chapter 22 . 3/8/2011
I HATE CLIFFY's! Please update soon this story is kick ass and I Want to know what was in the paper that has Draco so mad...I have an idea but I want to be sure.

A.L. Cullen
A.L. Cullen chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Ok as much as I wanted to be mad about you stealing the prayer and changing it I couldn't be! It was beatiful hope they find Zachary I just started this story I can't wait to see where it leads :)

A.L. Cullen
Mackenzie chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
No teenager who's been raped would talk about it with so much details. That's just sick and complacent! My gosh, and you just finished college! I'm stunned. And if you can't see the problem with your writing, I feel sorry for you.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 22 . 1/25/2011
One good, one bad. I guess you can't trust the media. Please update soon.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 22 . 12/26/2010
This is such a wonderful story! I love zachary and I absolutely loath oliver! Please update as soon as possible
NewTimeFan chapter 22 . 11/10/2010
this was a great story. i love how there is romance without it being all sexual like most HarryDraco stories are. Keep up the good work!
ILearnedItFromThePizzaMan chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
that song was perfect! sad and expressive. great chapter
Vipervail chapter 20 . 5/15/2010
Loving this story. hope to read more soon
Angel of Immortality chapter 22 . 4/7/2010
Very interesting story. I don't normally read or enjoy stories based in the mundane world but this one I have read straight through and have greatly enjoyed even with all of the angst. Please update it soon, I really can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 22 . 4/1/2010
I absolutely LOVE this story and I'm so happy that you have updated, but I hate that you leave so many cliff-hangers. They are really good though, they leave me anticipating the next chapter and only wondering what could happen next.