Reviews for The Bloodpack
anon chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
OMG that was so AWESOME!
Ensiho chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Pretty good...except for a minor detail. As a die-hard Matt Schulze (aka Chupa) fan, I have to tell you that he's not mexican. o.o' He's native american. Note the tattoo on his right wrist. Other than that, its pretty good. Can't wait for more. -
Skaye chapter 7 . 9/25/2005
Hi, took me a long time to find this one but i like it a lot. You got them all in character very well and going as far as to read the script to get it right... i'm impressed. Bravo. Skaye.
SugoiByoshin chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
Expert and amusing from start to finish. I guess a story about the Bloodpack couldn't end with Reiny gettin "embarrassed".:) Awesome fic.
Morningstar chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
This was a great fic! Interesting to see how you thought they all were gathered. I hope you make a similar fic, possibly with another theme.
Linzero chapter 7 . 5/15/2005
This was a great story. I hope you can do more sometime with the Bloodpack. They are so awesome.
Linzero chapter 6 . 5/13/2005
I love this story. Please keep going with it!
Linzero chapter 5 . 5/5/2005
AWESOME! It was as good as I'd hoped! Please keep writing, i am loving this story.
Lynn chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
Awesome. What more CAN I say! But, I didn't know Snowman was mute. I thought he didn't know english, thats why he doesn't speak at all in the movie. Anyways, great add!
butlerphan666 chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
this is cool, I never really thought about how they got together. when ya git done introducin 'em, I wanna know how hammer and ferline got together. luv ya lots, can't wait for more. X3
butlerphan666 chapter 4 . 4/30/2005
I think that its cool how you have a past for every character. cant wait for the next chapter. luv ya lots. X3
Lynn chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
Hey, I really like the idea of this fic. Its great that you've choosen to do a story on the pasts of the Blood Pack. Can't wait till snowman's story is up :D
Vince'sbabygirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Matt Schulz, the guy who played Chupa is of Native American decent. See the thunderbird tatt on his left biecept for confirmation.
Linzero chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
Please keep writing, it sounds great! I can't wait for more chapters
SugoiByoshin chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Very interesting read. Glad i wandered over here.