Reviews for Scream
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014

add more
poor zoey
LizzyB22 chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Aw! This is so good but sad. I love it. Please write more chapters! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Ameliana-Darkheart chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Aw man, poor Zoe. I love the way this story conveys just how lonely and scared she is after what happened. It put a bit of a smile on my face when King and Abby were there for her though, proving that she does have somebody left.
Quicksilver19 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Aw... I felt really bad for Zoe at the end of the movie because she doesn't really have anything left, except Abby and King... she got put through a ton. You express her well... :)
Hermione-Potter-McTaggart chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
O I liked this one. Just remembered to review, the review button thingy wasn't working when I first read this. I really really think this is an awesome one, makes it different from most stories. Zoe isn't all happy again now that they have defeated Drake, you gave her real pain and have her mourning. Keep it up.
McFadden chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I'm glad to see the review button is working again. I read this when you posted it and thought it was a very good description of what Zoe may have gone through when Drake got her. I'm glad to see you kept to a six year old mind set.

But then to learn that it was a nightmare was great too because you know it effected her deeply. I'm glad that King and Abby were there when she woke up. You did a good job. Keep the stories coming.