Reviews for The Language of Fans
Luce-san chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Interesting... I like the concept, and the repetition of that single phrase, with the meaning aded at the end, it made it very intense. I didn't think fans could be so serious.
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Powerfully written. I had always thought that the Imonoyama zaibatsu had a darker shade to it, aside from the fact that their lives are always in danger and when I saw X it confirmed my thoughts.

Beautiful, powerful and commanding. This is well-written especially the last line.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
simply remarkable! what a creative story! i must say that this was incredibly amazing! however, did nokoru appear at x/1999? can u tell me when?
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Good. Delightful
jo-chan chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow, wonderful story. Great jon, you wrote with such skill it was truly a pleasure reading your work. Can I just ask, where did you get the idea for this fic? Also, I've already read a couple of times that Nokoru appeared in X19, can you point me where and which, movie or episode or manga? please enlighten me. Thank you!
yellingatthemonkeys chapter 1 . 3/27/2006

It was such a good topic. You sound like a true authority on the subject. :D

Ephirel chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
An beautifully written piece of work. I'd never realized that the fan Nokoru-sama uses could be taken as a subject for further exploration, and your fic has got a certain depth in it that makes me go... wow.

The last few paragraphs held quite an impact for me too. The Fan of Black Tassels, and the dropping of the fan... Could you believe that my hair actually stood on their ends when I read that? lol

Sakurazuka-chan chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Wondefully done. I love the explanations for each fan and the black-tasseled fan was a wonderful addition. Great job!

Luvers On Sticks chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Y'know what?

I've never read/watched this anime/manga.

And I don't need to.

Because you draw me in to it.

Amazing. _
Sayama chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Woah, if it were shown in the profiles I would have believed it! You rock! I can't believe a dropped fan of an Imonoyama means death LOL! What if Nokoru dropped it accidentally or someone knocked it over Wa~ T_T really great story! Please write some more! More! Thnx!