Reviews for Of Lead and Silver
Hot4Gerry chapter 60 . 6/23/2007
60 friggin chapters and then you quite? Come on. Give it another go. There has to be a few more chapters in you. Finish the dang thing. Please?
Bananas in Pajamas chapter 60 . 6/5/2006
Hello darling. It's Empress Kipper. I was so sad to read that you have stopped writing this. It very nearly broke my heart. But it was good while it lasted. Le sigh. I hope school is treating you well.

Your loving Empress,

Kipper, Queen of the Deeps.
JPT yes it's me chapter 48 . 11/15/2005
What happened to the chapters? How have I reviewed every chapter from 1 to 59 and this is only chapter 48? I am so confused. And I have not had any gin.

How horrifying for Leah to have been the one to have found Joseph's body. I am really looking forward to her confrontation with Eric over this and, I hope, a few other wrongs. He has a lot to answer for and the experience of being held accountable should do him a world of good.

Empress Kipper chapter 48 . 11/15/2005
Well my dear, I have molested you on AIM already ;D. The next chapter looks to be promising. I do not like "pissed off Leah" per say, but I do like her spunk and maybe anger is the way to get through to Eric/Erik...but we shall find out. Oh. I can hardly wait! :D Have fun with your classes.

A Facebook whore and your Obedient Reviewer,

nativedreamer chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Hi CMG. I just looked at your story on Aria and saw that you left your story hanging there but are working on it on this site. I left you some reviews there a couple of months ago. I haven't been doing much reading lately because I spend all my free time on my own story these days which is also located here.

Glad to see you're getting plenty of reviews for this story because what I read was interesting. And it always amazes me that a story on Aria may get a handful of reviews compared to the bounty of ffdotnet. I guess readers are either more generous here with their thoughts and time or just critics in training compared to those at Aria.

Goodluck with your story and glad to see that you're still committed to finishing it.

Empress Kipper Strikes Again chapter 49 . 11/8/2005
Sorry for the delay in reviews darling. I have been busy with school and whatnot. Ick. But. Lovely chapter. I'm glad to see that she has come to a bit of an understanding in his actions towards her, but she is still angry with him. Girl power baby! ;D

Catch ya on facebook!
ahomelesspirate chapter 59 . 11/7/2005
wow, i had no new update for a week, and then like 20! I like this conflict between the two aspects of Eric, the struggle is put together really nicely. Congrats on plot alterations, I completely am behind them. Excellent job mon ami!
joanieponytail chapter 59 . 11/6/2005
At least he feels horror at murdering Joseph Bouquet. That has to be a good sign for one or more or him.

The progression of Leah's emotions and attitude toward Eric is very interesting and realistic, I think. It is also interesting that she sees him as having more than one personality. Which of the Erics will prevail in the end? Or will they come to terms with each other and live together more peacefully?

It must have been hard to give up the kissing after you had put it out there but I think it was probably a good decision.
allegratree chapter 59 . 11/5/2005
Thank You! I'm just saying!

I have been reading, though I've been less than faithful in my reviewing. I've been moved to the high school to broaden my horizons. There is no creature on earth or in hell less pleasant then the demeanor of a teenage girl. And high school choir is full of the most distasteful of the species. Furthermore it is full of boys who, regrettfully, seem to enjoy emulating the least disirable of the teenage girl's traits. Eugh! I can't wait to get out of this place! Anyway, I like this chapter alot, particularly all the action and the good balance all round. Don't worry. I imagine the kissing at the end will make up for the lack thereof in the begining.
joanieponytail chapter 58 . 10/31/2005
A few more pieces of the puzzle are indeed falling into place.

The last several lines had me feeling for all three. Are any of them going to be happy with the outcome? Oh, I know. All will be revealed in good time. The problem with reading a story as it is being written is that you can't flip to the last page.
Songstressgirl07 chapter 58 . 10/29/2005
Welcome back. I've been reading this for a few weeks now, and I am hooked. Keep the chapters (and the cheesecake) coming. Also, I just started a fic, but I can't figure out how to include lines for page breaks. Could you tell me how you do it for your fic? I'll love you forever!
ahomelesspirate chapter 58 . 10/28/2005
yeah, well know I have changed my email, so we cn be really confused. I would like to see Leah take on Erik about Tina, that woul dbe quite the confrontation, and it would be truly excellent to behold. Cheesecake was nummy. It had strawberries on it, and I give yo some of my famous peach pie as a thankyou!
joanieponytail chapter 57 . 10/14/2005
Very interesting look at Eric's past.

I gasped when I read ". . . I resolved that I should never again love a woman with a stronger spirit than my own." Very telling of his current state of mind. And what does it foreshadow, I wonder. . .

I was also happy to see that he has not found it so easy to cast aside his little experiment.

So, he is going to slip Christine some drug to lower her inhibitions on stage and hopes that he will find some of her inhibitions still lowered after the performance? Perhaps he will find that the wrong inhibitions have been lowered. But now that I reread your Authoress' Notes, I think you may have something even more interesting in mind.

Well paced. Well written.
joanieponytail chapter 56 . 10/14/2005
Two chapters waiting for me when I get back and the first is this? This has to be the best you have written so far, and I am not speaking of the subject of this chapter, although this is certainly a good one in that regard as well.

I wish I could pull out one or two quotes to illustrate how good this is, but it would be easier to pull out (with tweezers) what I did not like. From your poem at the beginning to Leah's tirade, it all flowed and fit together.

At least a dozen turns of phrase that would have shone on their own in another chapter, but in this chapter they were just another delicious bite in a wonderful meal.

Thank you.
Empress Kipper chapter 57 . 10/14/2005
Cheerio darling. True, this was a little stagnant in reference to the plot, but it is very helpful in revealing a bit more about our dear Eric. What a nutter. Oh well. I hope Leah smacks some sense into him. Ha ha. I'm so glad that you recongize the quote. Well, here's your review. Keep writing or I'll hunt you down. ;D

Your Obedient Servant,

Queen of the Dirty Socks found in Davy Jones' locker. Oh, and by the way, most men do not look good in eyeliner, but Johnny Depp did in PotC. It fit the character. What a doll. I love him.