Reviews for Of Lead and Silver
Child of Dreams chapter 27 . 12/13/2016
Poligny.
Child of Dreams chapter 26 . 12/13/2016
My name is Katherine, what would I be called?
Child of Dreams chapter 25 . 12/13/2016
It's Lotte, not Loti.
Child of Dreams chapter 18 . 12/13/2016
It's "Erik" and "Poligny", not "Eric" and "Poligany"...
Child of Dreams chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
(pouting slightly)
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
(growls furiously)
Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
I do believe it's "Debienne", not "Debbine"...
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
(death glare)
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I take it you're referring to Sarah Brightman?
Hot4Gerry chapter 60 . 6/23/2007
60 friggin chapters and then you quite? Come on. Give it another go. There has to be a few more chapters in you. Finish the dang thing. Please?
Bananas in Pajamas chapter 60 . 6/5/2006
Hello darling. It's Empress Kipper. I was so sad to read that you have stopped writing this. It very nearly broke my heart. But it was good while it lasted. Le sigh. I hope school is treating you well.

I remain,

Your loving Empress,

Kipper, Queen of the Deeps.
JPT yes it's me chapter 48 . 11/15/2005
What happened to the chapters? How have I reviewed every chapter from 1 to 59 and this is only chapter 48? I am so confused. And I have not had any gin.

How horrifying for Leah to have been the one to have found Joseph's body. I am really looking forward to her confrontation with Eric over this and, I hope, a few other wrongs. He has a lot to answer for and the experience of being held accountable should do him a world of good.

joanieponytail
Empress Kipper chapter 48 . 11/15/2005
Well my dear, I have molested you on AIM already ;D. The next chapter looks to be promising. I do not like "pissed off Leah" per say, but I do like her spunk and maybe anger is the way to get through to Eric/Erik...but we shall find out. Oh. I can hardly wait! :D Have fun with your classes.

I remain,

A Facebook whore and your Obedient Reviewer,

Kipper
nativedreamer chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Hi CMG. I just looked at your story on Aria and saw that you left your story hanging there but are working on it on this site. I left you some reviews there a couple of months ago. I haven't been doing much reading lately because I spend all my free time on my own story these days which is also located here.

Glad to see you're getting plenty of reviews for this story because what I read was interesting. And it always amazes me that a story on Aria may get a handful of reviews compared to the bounty of ffdotnet. I guess readers are either more generous here with their thoughts and time or just critics in training compared to those at Aria.

Goodluck with your story and glad to see that you're still committed to finishing it.

~nativedreamer~
Empress Kipper Strikes Again chapter 49 . 11/8/2005
Sorry for the delay in reviews darling. I have been busy with school and whatnot. Ick. But. Lovely chapter. I'm glad to see that she has come to a bit of an understanding in his actions towards her, but she is still angry with him. Girl power baby! ;D

Catch ya on facebook!