Reviews for Exodus
that was... beautiful.
bodiddleydarn chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Beautiful.
MissWulf chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
aw...this was such a great story! I loved it! It made me smile!
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I wish there were more stories with Heinkel in them. Good one-shot, I think you captured the characters pretty well in this.
Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Good fic. )
Ven chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Anderson and Heinkel? Interesting choice of couple.
Endless Rhapsody chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
AndersonxHeinkel! Was about damn time I read another of those. It was insanely good.
MM chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
never thought this couple could work. shocking and great.
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
A phenomenal couple, the fic was dark at the beginning yet shifted the mood into a happy ending that I wasn't expecting. Well done.

~ CrowRaven
lyn chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
write more
Lyanna Kane chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Sickeningly startling. Whether intentional or not, the lingering madness was sinister in Anderson's apprehension of it. In Heinkel's determination to take things no further, in her being the stronger of the two, although it is her hair that's greyed and his manner that's never changed.

And equating Integral with God, exchanging one sin for another...heh. Wonderfully creepy. (Though I still believe a certain line is *fawning, ye hear, *fawning* Teehee)

Your prose was somewhat noir, for all its dialogue, and it matched the atmosphere perfectly. Congratulations on a job well done!
abc chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
aw. how touching.
Sensoo chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Wow, that was moving and kind of intense. Anderson love! Anderson love!

*dances around deliriously*

Right. Anyay...very enjoyable.
SirDracula chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
A fresh air inside couplings. Shows the development of characters in dire circunstances in a romantic way.
Cleo-sama chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Woah! AndersonxWolfe! What a great pair indeed!