Reviews for If Music Be The Food Of Love
a woman chapter 30 . 9/27
I have come to re-read after so many years.

Dear friend, your story is still wonderfull. You are an extremely gifted writer. And I hope to read something new - some time.

In the meantime, I am crying again, pulled deeply into the world you are creating, into the story you are telling.

Thank you so much!
lbjw0128 chapter 38 . 6/24
This story is amazing! I love it! I really would love to read more!
Anawey chapter 38 . 1/28/2014
Oh Gods, wow. This is the first Erik/OC I've ever read. It was wonderful, and I never would have thought little Erik was biologically Anne's, too. That was such a nice twist, though. How perfect that Erik found out through the gifts Sophie left for Anne and little Erik.
Guestie chapter 38 . 10/27/2013
Ok, so normally I don't read anything old and unfinished, but I had heard amazing things about this fic and I just HAD to check it out. I was not dissapointed in the least. You give each character's POVs a distinct tone and writing style. The recipes sound delicious and I'm tempted to actually try my hand in the kitchen. Everything about this story is superb, and the only thing that would make it better would be giving it the completion I think it deserves. I know it's been YEARS since your last update, and that you are very unlikely to ever read this, but please consider finishing it. Pleeease?
LizzySalander chapter 38 . 10/25/2013
What a clever and refreshingly unique plot! I'm glad that I stumbled upon your story. One of my all time favorites.

It makes me wonder how different Erik's life would have been if his mother was like Anne... Even just a tiny bit like Anne!
BlackWishBone chapter 38 . 2/20/2013
please update!
inujisan chapter 38 . 11/10/2012
so she was the real mother after all. Wow, didn't think Christine would be this devious. Guess she learned it from Erik. As sappy as this is, I really like Anne. And little Erik is so adoring.
tzitzitlini chapter 14 . 8/27/2010
I've just recently stumbled upon this site and your stories and I must say I'm absolutely hooked - what makes you write as if you've lived through it all?

Please go on writing - and if your stories ever get published I will be happy to buy a book.
BambiPanda chapter 38 . 12/19/2009
Whoa, what a great story. I've read it before, several years back, and just reread the whole thing in one sitting. I never get tired of this story, and it has always stuck out to me being spectacular. Your characterization is really fresh and fantastic, and you manage to stick in little hints of Leroux that are just great!

It doesn't seem like you're going to be updating this story again, but either way I just wanted to send you a review letting you know how enjoyable your work is.

Consulting Timelady chapter 38 . 5/30/2009
Two years! Two years this story has not been updated! Please, I beg you, if this is not the end, please finish it! Ahh!

This was such a good story! The characters were believable, and little Erik was so, -so- adorable.

Unfortuantly, I think this might be the ending. It seems so. If it is, I suggest you switch the thingy so it says 'complete.'

And once again, I must say how much I enjoyed this.
1876 chapter 27 . 5/28/2009
This is definitely the best POTO fanfiction I've every read (excluding mine of course... not). When I read the summary I was intrigued by the story but unhappy for the possibility of Mary Sues... But it's just so good! I'm not annoyed at the OCs or anything. It's your own story and you write it so well! I'm hooked! ... I'll stop gushing now (stop writing down all these recipes I need to try out!).
MrsPhantomSylvia chapter 38 . 1/22/2009
WOW finally i know it! Please update this story!1 Or is it done now?
MrsPhantomSylvia chapter 12 . 1/21/2009
I'm not done with the story yet but i just wanted to let you know that i really really love it!
Consulting Timelady chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
Hi! Yeah, I just started reading this earlier today and I'm hooked. I just love little Erik! He seems so adorable, and the part, ‘Mam, I’ve got to widdle right now!’ Oh god, I laughed really hard... Anyway, I love the recipes (I might have to try some out) and the whole story is just awesome.
Akyesein chapter 38 . 11/26/2008
Ok, it's been two years since this story was last updated, but I want to know what happens next! Please, please, please continue! I am begging you! It's such a wonderful story!