Reviews for The Last Case
skyely1995 chapter 11 . 3/21
Good
ElSaTa chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
I normally read stories twice or more. Therefor that each time i find something i missed before. I like this series a lot. Keep on going I would say :))
starwoods chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
The ending was good!

Loved the 3 fics! :d

xo
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 11 . 12/6/2008
wow. these were great stories. loved it, had to add it to my favorite stories list!
mariskafan2012 chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
i totally knew liv was placed in witness protection. i saw it coming! it freaked me out though. lol. and when did elliot die? this makes me so sad! he better be in witness protection too! lol
mariskafan2012 chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
ah. wtf. you killed Liv!
mariskafan2012 chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
um. olivia answered the phone as benson. but she and elliot have been married for 12 plus years in the story. don't you think she would have gotten used to her new last name by now?
karine24 chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
This trilogy was absolutly AMAZING- you are a great writer- please keep writing this kind of stories- I am definilty an EO shipper!
onetreefan chapter 11 . 7/4/2006
yay! wonderful trilogy! you are so good. great stuff!

huge fan of the EOness!

onetreefan
endlessjoy chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
As soon as the governor called, I thought 'Elliot's in Denver... that's the reason for the ticket.' It's really good, as I've said so before. You really get the characters and, unlike many people, actually know grammar! Hooray! Once again, I should probably get back to reading. Keep it up. (even though the story's complete)
endlessjoy chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
Wow, i was right. Heh. I'm thinking you put Elliot into WPP as well, but that'd be a lot of people in protection. Hmm... oh well. I'll just keep reading.
endlessjoy chapter 5 . 4/2/2006
WPP! WPP! heh... i think she's in the witness protection program. SVU writers like to steal our characters. First Alex... (on the real show) then Olivia (in quite a few fics)
NothingButTate chapter 11 . 9/19/2005
hmm... you're a great writer... no doubt that... but its kinda confusing... like which is past and present... yeah..
uberbandgeek chapter 11 . 8/17/2005
THIS IS THE BEST STORY I THINK I'VE EVER READ (well all 3 of them are really)! You're a fantastic writer!
davideonarine chapter 11 . 5/5/2005
THANK YOU SOO MUCH IT WAS GREAT!