Reviews for Tales From Middle Earth
AM chapter 8 . 4/23/2005
Thank you for a wonderful story. Glad they cured each other.
Tayna chapter 8 . 4/23/2005
Hi Grecian,

I enjoyed the end very much. Thank you for this story. It was a pleasure to read.
Aelaer chapter 8 . 4/23/2005
*chuckles* I love that light humor in the end. I am so glad that Aragorn turned out alright. Who would have thought, eh?

Those Druedain are quite odd. I don't think I'll ever completely understand them.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 4/23/2005
Wow, Legolas' blood cured Aragorn! Fascinating.

The reason I asked if that was a typo is because you had a male kiss another male! Aragorn wasn't in love with Legolas, hehehe
Veronica Zane chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Dear Writer/author,

I am from the Australian Society of Screenplay and Novel Writing Department. After reading your story, my colleagues and I have found your story to be less-than-what-we-expected. Aragorn and Legolas, you must understand are not involved sexually with each other. It is an insult to Tolkien's work. Have a nice day, and enjoy your cup of tea.
grumpy chapter 7 . 4/22/2005
Very good chapter, and well written scenes between Aragorn and Legolas. And so sad when Aragorn left. Somehow the wolf in him, must change his diet, instead of elf, would he like a nice bowl of ice cream?
Shanna chapter 7 . 4/22/2005
¡Ay Grecian! Ha sido maravilloso, maravilloso, maravilloso... ¡un capítulo buenísimo! Acabo de enviarte un correo sin saber que habias puesto ya éste capítulo y de repente como todos los dias miro en mis favoritos y veo que ya estaba y ¡Oh, estoy emocionada! Me ha encantado, escribes genial. No tengo palabras, no sé cómo decirte lo que he sentido al leerlo. Estoy pensando que mejor te envio un correo que es más personal. Un abrazo.
Tayna chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
Oh my, the Druedain have such high moral standards! Well, will they help Legolas then?

Loved Legolas/Aragorn interaction at the beginning of the chapter. I wondered what Legolas planned to do with Aragorn in the bare mountains when the moon went up... and he chose to fall sick. And the end was sad. So, update, please!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
Very touching and beautifully written. I like the way you depict the struggle Aragorn is facing and the devotion of the friends. This is a truly unique story.
Silvertoekee chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
wow this is a great story and love how its flowing. the cliffies are evil but thats normal. hmm i wonder if legolas will let aragorn leave him behind?
Mornflower chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
Is my brother ok you ask?...well...if your definition of ok is bound and helpless at my feet suffereing from having to hear every confusing word that falls out of my mouth...then...yes...he is absolutely fine.

Poor Legolas...he's gone and made himself sickish...not good...though sometimes when someone has a really high fever...they see things that are not real...or maybe I dreamed that...or maybe it really happened...dunno...for some reason I dont think that Orlando Bloom had the time to sit at the end of my couch painting my toenails...yeah...that was an odd week...high fever unlimited internet access LotR Really funky dreamish am ranting arent I? And I bet you dont really even give a rats behind about Orli hey? *shrug* then again...neither does my brother...but look where that got him...bound hand helpless...its fun to be evil

Btw...Awesome chapter...I liked how you described feelings and everything Keep it up Mellon nin!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
'...kissed his hot cheeks and lips'? Kissed Legolas' lips? Please tell me that was a typo!
Quickbeam1 chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
The title of this chapter alone, "Feed", was enough to set off warning bells and flashing red lights screaming out to me, " Do not proceed any further if you know what's good for Aragorn, Legolas, and the state of your own mental health!"

But do I listen?

Incredible chapter! Mounting tension, drama, and suspense. Your descriptions especially Aragorn's desire for Legolas' blood were wonderful.

My favorite lines were:

/He was running, not only for his life but Aragorn’s as well. He put all doubt, fear and tiredness aside and ran as he had never run before. His entire being was focused on breaching the forest border./

I think they speak so well of the bond between these two.

Um...just one thing...the last scene...ACK! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Aragorn returns to his previous state before...well ...having Legolas' for breakfast! ACK!
Maethril Aranel chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
Another great chapter! Must go so can't make this long, but keep it up.

-Maethril Aranel
Grumpy chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
Oh, dear! I do not believe that Legolas has time to look for any wolvesbane, while trying to keep ahead of Aragorn's claws and teeth.

looking forward to more