Reviews for Tales From Middle Earth
Grumpy chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
Oh, dear! I do not believe that Legolas has time to look for any wolvesbane, while trying to keep ahead of Aragorn's claws and teeth.

looking forward to more
Shanna chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
Hola Grecian. Me he quedado sin habla. Ha sido de lo más emocionante que he leido. Casi me dá un infarto. Primero cuándo Aragorn estaba comiendose al ciervo ese o lo que sea, me lo imaginaba y parecia una pelicula de terror y despues cuándo perseguia a Legolas ¡ay voy a tener pesadillas! Me ha encantado Grecian, te ha quedado genial y muy inteligente que de esa forma le saque Legolas del bosque, lo malo es que ahora voy a estar todo el tiempo pensando en si Aragorn ha cambiado de forma antes de caer encima de Legolas o le va a dañar si aún es un lobo...¡estoy deseando leer el próximo capítulo! Un abrazo.
AM chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
NO! Cruel, cruel, cruel - to Aragorn, Legolas, and us.

Love your descriptions: Aragorn in the pit, the "romp" through the forest.
xJustAGirlx chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
Thats cool. It would really suck to be Legolas... or Aragorn really. But meh. Very good chappie, please update soon
Tayna chapter 6 . 4/15/2005
'Like a very Lord he felt as he loped'

Hmm, yes, very lordly indeed :)

The paragraph about the deer, his 'greasy entrails' and all was... erm, very evocative. (Must stop reading this story at night...)

Very good chapter, as always. You write action very well. Can't wait for more.

Ah yes, I have a question. If the Druedain wanted to be rid of the werewolves, why didn't they kill Muin before his transformaion?
Aelaer chapter 6 . 4/15/2005
Ek, what a chapter! What a hunt! Most clever of Legolas to lure him away like that.
lindahoyland chapter 6 . 4/15/2005
Another great chapter, I shuddered at the eating the deer part. Legolas is so selfless and devoted to poor Aragorn/werewolf. Eagerly awaiting more
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/15/2005
Wow, my gosh. PLEASE post chap 7 soon! :)
Mornflower chapter 6 . 4/15/2005
Wonderful Mellon nin! This has got to be my most favorite chapter yet...It really brightened my mood considering that I was planning the most painful and drawn out way that I could torture my brother and make it look like an accident because he was teasing me about being edgy because the movie that I wanted to see was rated R and I am not allowed to was just what I needed to fun lol...great job...awesome cliffie...update soon!

~*Mornflower*~ you have this story pre-written? or are you making it up as you go?
Quickbeam1 chapter 5 . 4/12/2005
Okay, you've turned my favorite character into a beast! A wereman to be precise! I should be angry and waving my fist, but I'm not.:) Your writing was beautiful in this chapter especially the last scene describing Legolas as he knelt. A few favorite lines were:

"“Because he was not completely wolf last night,” he said softly to himself. “A part of him remains.”" (Yes, yes a part of him still remains! Please make sure to turn him back to that part when the story reaches it's conclusion, Okay? )

"“You shall not have him,” he whispered to the shadows that gathered near. “Though I may die, he shall be freed.”" (No, they shant, Legolas! I'm with you in this one until the death!)

Okay, the vine wrapped hair and the many mentions of'sweet' blood has done nothing to ease my worries! I look forward to more...(I long as Legolas doesn't end up as a sandwich or the like!) ACK!
Maethril Aranel chapter 5 . 4/9/2005
Hey grecian! I think this story rules; it was written so well and the description is incredible. The plot is also very suspenseful. Can't wait for an update!

-Maethril Aranel
grumpy chapter 5 . 4/9/2005
Poor Aragorn, this is a very bad thing to happen to him. Would it help if Legolas started to look arround for some wolfsbane.

looking forward to more.
Shanna chapter 5 . 4/9/2005
Hola Grecian. ¡Pobre Aragorn! Qué cruel, dejarle creer que ha matado a Legolas, y ahora vagando por el bosque convertido en lobo. ¿Encontrará a Legolas, se comerá a alguien...? ¡Y con los Drúedain esos acechando! Ah, ¡qué tensión! Estoy deseando leer más. Me ha encantado el final, Legolas arrodillado en el bosque llorando, esa escena aviva mi imaginación. Hasta muy pronto.
GinnyGin chapter 5 . 4/9/2005
I love it! Crappy review-ness, but meh. Update soon please!
Mornflower chapter 5 . 4/9/2005
I don't have much time to review but I though I should drop one by you anyway. Loved this chapter. Very emotional. I was confused over something...dont quite remember what...but now I am not that's a good thing...because you cleared up my am making absolutly no to go...Until the next chapter

87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »