Reviews for Tales From Middle Earth
Ainu Laire chapter 5 . 4/9/2005
*is sulking* He hasn't come back. *grumbles under breath* Staff Elf!

Staff Elf: What now?

Aragorn's disappeared.

Staff Elf: I was wondering when he would go.

... aren't you going to go help me look for him?

Staff Elf: When a Ranger does not want to be found, he isn't found. Hey, don't worry, I'm sure he'll attend your funeral or something...

... you're very nice and optimistic. Thanks. *mutters darkly under breath*

Anywho, brilliant chapter. I really do pity Aragorn... I could not live with myself if I thought I killed my best friend, that's for sure. I can only imagine how he is feeling :/
lindahoyland chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
Totally gripping and very well written, I am loving this story and wondering however the plot will resolve !Eagerly awaiting more.
Tayna chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
Good chapter! The plot thickens considerably, now that you gave us the Druedain's reasons to act as they do.
Quickbeam1 chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
Ack! Your descriptive writing continues to be very exciting. I must admit I'm shocked that Legolas would stab Aragorn under any circumstance. But, perhaps his love for his friend caused him to overlook the pain such an action would bring to himself and think of Aragorn's wishes alone. I don't like the idea of Aragorn considering Legolas' blood smelling very sweet. No, I don't like it at all! Excuse me while I scream again. ACK! (I've never been one to do well with scary movies/stories) I'll be biting my fingernails until the next chapter. :)
grumpy chapter 4 . 4/4/2005
Well it is a good thing that he did not tear Legolas apart. Maybe if Legolas ever gets hold of Aragorn again. he should just keep hitting him over the head till he gets him back home
Tayna chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
Aah, but this chapter was altogether too short! And so Legolas' strike came too late? Will it be a blessing in disguise, I wonder? Some disguise too...

You know, you should put a warning saying : not to read before sleep :-) I saw the update last evening (or rather night), read it and then, while getting in bed, I heard a growl. Scared the wits out of me, since my cat doesn't do that king of thing.

As for would I forgive you for not writing more about the 'nightmare escape' - only if you tell me what 'Im si' means. Me no speak elvish :)

Um, that was a rather long review. Update! I want to know what Legolas saw.
EstelKid chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
Augh! What does Legolas not have to forget? Cliffies! Please update soon before I go mad and turn into a werewolf man thing! Lol! Update soon!

~EstelKid
Shanna chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
¡Hola Grecian! ¿De qué se ha dado cuénta Legolas, de algo que no debe olvidarse? ¡Ay, está emocionante! Pobre Aragorn convertido en lobo y tambien pobre Legolas, a ver qué hace ahora ¿no? ¿No puede ir alguien a ayudarlos? No veo cómo van a salir de esa situación. Estoy deseando leer más, a ver qué has pensado Grecian. Un abrazo.
Mornflower chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
WOLF MAN RANGER! He's gunna kill us all isn't he? ISN'T HE? HE HURT MY ELFIE! *cough* just a little hyper today...I must go after him! *starts sharpening twin bone-handles long knives* *Grabs Dagger* *checks quiver for enough arrows* *tries to find bow* *looks for cloak* *finds bow* *puts on boots* *orders pizza* *stands staring at the wall stupidly* *pizza arrives* *eats pizza* *is ready to go*

I'm ready to hunt Wolfagorn! Once I find my elfie that is...

Sorry for my insanity...I can’t help myself...

~*Mornflower*~
Aelaer chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
I? A good sense of humor? I am honored *bows*

Aragorn: *reads off some Tolkien and New Line Cinema copyright laws* It says here that they are the owners of me... ha! I can leave! So long!

... *pouts and rereads the chapter* No stopping him... ouch, Aragorn, you really hit the elf hard... Aragorn? *looks around* Wow, he left in a hurry... *shrugs* He'll be back.

Anyhow, loverly chapter. Silly Aragorn had to get himself bit and everything... *shakes head* Once he turns back to his normal self, he shall really regret it, eh?
lindahoyland chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
very exciting, however can Aragorn be rescued from this ? Eagerly awaiting more !
AM chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
I hope the clunk on the head doesn't affect Legolas' memory, Aragorn seems in desperate need of help.

(AM are my initials - Anne Marie)
grumpy chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
This story is so good,like the part where Aragorn wants Legolas to kill him. great back story of what happened.

Can not wait to see what happens when the moon gets full.
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
This is truly gripping, I am enjoying it if that is the right word for a scary story !
Ainu Laire chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
Ohh... Aragorn ish a werewolf! YAY!

Aragorn: ... 'yay'?

Yes, yay. Hugh Jackman was hot as a werewolf... you are bound to be much hotter.

Aragorn: That's it. I'm out of here.

Wait! Where are you going?

Aragorn: To someone who takes good care of me.

... I take good care of you!

Aragorn: You keep telling yourself that.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »