Reviews for A Journey Of Discovery
Sophie Michard chapter 7 . 6/14
A nice ending, with 2 happy puppies and Twins. Seems that only one of the two boys has found his job.
Sophie Michard chapter 6 . 6/14
Oh, nice discovery, the stones shell, but bad idea to use the dagger. He's lucky to have a Healer as father.
Sophie Michard chapter 5 . 6/14
Good job from the villagers, the boys will be busy.

Of course, Elrond got to learn how to use his healing skill. And he'll teach that to his son(s).
Sophie Michard chapter 4 . 6/14
Well done, Elrohir ! and good dog ! But what about his ex-owner ? :P
Sophie Michard chapter 3 . 6/14
Nice moments between that poor dog and this young healer.

The little brats should be careful... Elrond won't be pleased at all is they hurt his son.
Sophie Michard chapter 2 . 6/14
Exploring an unknown town is nice, but it's easy to get lost... and they did.

Poor dog... *whips the mean boys*
Sophie Michard chapter 1 . 6/14
Young and eager to explore. What mischieves will they do ? :P
Ranger's Scop chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Aww! This was such a wonderfully cute ff! Love this!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
This is soo cute! Has to be one of my favourite lotr fanfictions!
to-the-trees chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Really? Humans older than Elrohir and Elladan? Are they not like 1000 and something?
riptocs chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
aw yay I'm glad that all worked out
I almost cried when they said they wouldn't separate the puppies...they are such twins...
ellfine chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
Enjoyed this chapter very much. The proposition was too funny!

I also liked Elrohir "watching" his father heal. Can't wait to find out what will happen with Will.
Sila Ninque chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
Yay yay yay! Another chapter! I was so excited when I logged onto my computer this evening and found this. Very good continuation in this chapter, and your OCs are excellent, as are your characterizations. Wonderful, as always. Can't wait for more!
Sila Ninque chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
Yet another great chapter. *Sigh* I so love those twins-I believe I've mentioned that before. ;) I think Elrohir's found a friend for life...he seems pretty wrapped up in Draug. Awesome awesome awesome. Update quickly, please! I love it.
scotchleaf chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
Yay go Draug!

Hopefully they will be allowed to keep the dog,i hope so.

Now Elrohir will be able to help his father when he's at work soon thanx.