Reviews for Drowning
WildChild13 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Hawkeye1991 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
My God this is my 10 billions time reading this story and I still can't get enough of it.
Great job and keep writing :D
Lexi1010 chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
LitleShadowDemon chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Sorry I didn't cry. No offends I was close but rarly cry. I loved this though. It was very dramatic and heart breaking. Yes I was sad but I didn't cry. I would hats to die like this! A sense of slipping away your enemy gloating in your last moments. I might add something like this in my new fanfiction... good job! Keep writing heart breakers!.
CuddlyHawk chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Wow I haven't read many stories where the author goes all the way in killing the characters. Kudos! Great job; it was heart-wrenching and beautiful :')
Juanita27 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Whoa. Amazing and heartbreaking.
Cocoaflower chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
ACK! The one moment you read the summary 'Winner of 2005 Fanfic Awards Best Death Scene, Best Sad Ending, Best Tear Jerker' then I realize already that this was going to completely bust out my inner waterworks and I was going to drown in tears like the guys. D: Really... I think you deserve those awards... and more! *sobs* The feels... *sniff*
Smile or else chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
:...( crying like a mad kid!

Great job
cocaine-red chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
This was perfectly written, and just so very good. I've never once cried reading a fan-fict, but this broke my heart.

Donnie's last words broke my heart.

This deserved every reward it was given.
Guardian Fox chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
OMG this was amazing. nothing fancy. and i think the simplicity makes it even better. I was tearing up before i knew it. The one thing I'm really happy about is that Leo did die. I knwo that sounds horrible, but please hear me out. As each of the brothers died and I knew that Leo would be last, I became terrified that the tank would be drained and he would live, alone and having to remmember his brother's deaths with himself in captivity, and that would just be Saki's final and ultimate punishment for him. So at the very least, I am thanking you for not doing that.

One thing that confused me though, was where leo looks up for Don and you say he's gone. this confused me because I thought that he had died 'off screen' if you will, but then he talks to Leo later.

And I love the part with Raph where Saki taps on his glass after they watch Mikey die. His reaction was so Raph-like and no real, it made it even sadder. All thier reactions were very well characterized too, I loved Don's resigned hopelessness, and how Leo is kind of a mix of Don's and Raph reactions. And poor Mikey, though it is kinder... anyways great job again.
tmntlover2013 chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
Crafty-Pen-name chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
M-Mikey-kun...d-did h-he really...I like to s-see him i-in pain (ex: angst side) b-but n-not l-like this...
Amy Hamato chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
rainbowbats chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
i choked back tears..D;

kytyngurl2 chapter 3 . 8/6/2008

And finally we get to the end. I love the matter-of-fact but still heart-wrenching way you face and write their deaths. Very very strong impact there, and I admire your bravery.

This remains one of the strongest death-fics I've ever read, and one of my favorites- even though normally I stick away from dark!fic.

Well written, lovely, IC, and just a stunning read. Thank you so much for sharing it with the world!