Reviews for Playground of Memories
Nadz chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
You know what I think about this, but I'll say it again. This short was really sweet. I just love how you've managed to integrate Evil with the events of Black September; it just fits so nicely. And I really think it adds a lot of intrigue as to what defeat Evil suffered at the end of SL. True, this story gives spoilers, but who cares? In fact, I think it adds a lot to your tale as a whole (meaning, now we're curious as to how Evil 'fell', and your future SL chapters will provide the missing pieces) and makes the entire story that you've got stored in your mind (and your tattered diary) epic-like.
Teknomanfan chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
good story, has everything to make it, didn't like the TB II references though but that will just be me ;)
leizel ann chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
::sniff: Star, you make me proud!
Gemz chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
*Gobsmacked* Wow! Wow! And even more Wow!
Pixie Wings chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Ya know what just came to mind... I always use the font times new roman... maybe thats why this went nutty on you... *shrugs* anyway I adore the imagery you used! It was beautiful and sad too! How could Cain do that to his son? I say he needs to be beat (cain) over and over again with that gundamanium stick! *Chibi Sabre*: eep! *runs for his life with a very mad and angry pixie chasing him down with that wonderful instrument of justice known as the Gundamanium stick weilded tightly in her hand* COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SQUIRT! heh. sorry went nutty on ya didn't I? Gomen. Anyway I loved this fic and its really sad! *salutes* well I'm off to finish a few ficcies myself! Oh and sorry I didn't sign in... *grin* anyway good job!