Reviews for A Weird Day at Hogwarts
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
it could be worse than voldy, it could of been dumble's in a floral bikini
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Funnyest thing in the world EVER
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Haha, I am scarred for life. :D

Dumbledore without underwear reminds me of P.
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
lmao that was to funny
anonomyous reviewer chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
this is so funny! i started laughing when i read what you had to include, and i still can't stop laughing! keep up the excellent work!
Kashira1786 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This story is distrbing... Im am now going to have nightmares of Voldemort in a floral bikini for months...shudder...Oh the horror! But the drunk Snape was amusing. Anyway, this story was very funny, even if it was mentaly horrifing. Now i need to go get a dreamless sleep potion or else im gonna have dreams of Voldemort in a floral bikini, drunk, singing with Snape!
mrs.harrypotter2210 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
ah ok hehe haha i am laughing and trying to get a image of voldy in a bikini out of my head
TwistedSweetie8 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
merhaw! i laugh like a donkey! must be dumbydoor's laundry day, MERHAWHAWHAW!

ts
AmberJupiter chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I honestly have no idea why I decided to read this crazy fic, but am very glad I did. Although Voldemort in a floral bikini will be hard to erase form my mind...
Abbey Eileen chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
you should make this humour/parody.,..
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
...I think we'd better take away all glue/toxic things/little yellow pills from Hogwarts. Yup. Those people are so stoned. HILLARIOUS! Mwahahaha. Imagine if JKR actually put that in Book 6! (sighs and stairs at the colorfuly marked 'July 16' on calander)... Well, great (and very wierd!) fid!

**Duckies
sweetsyphn chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
omg, i've been sitting here laughing my head off for about 5 minutes, i could't move and my cheeks and stomach kill now from laughing - damn you! - i laughed until my sister came in and slapped my cos she was trying to work, so i TOTALLY blame you for that too, but i can't hold a grudge against you cos your fic was just TOO funny. i loved all of the set lines and ii started crying when Dumbledore said "firstly I'm not wearing underwear" lmfao! if you want, read my fic called 'every1 loves snape' it's really random, but no where near as good as yours, tell me what you think! :D

syphn
JoeBoxer14 chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
that was hilarious! i love the part about old voldy in a floral bikini! lol! now Tom riddle in a sports illustrated smin suit edition is flashing through my mind! love it!

lucidrose
Shinikage Mei chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
It was funny. there happy? just kiddin' ! it seriously was funny!
tiggersangel2001 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
eh...it was a nice try. :)