Reviews for The Appointment
Sallie chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I like what you write. Is there a way to get to your writing without going through a whole list of other stories? thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Ashley, I love this story. Very sweet and romantic, just like Michaela & Sully.
elizab103 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
well i read it and i loved it thanks for writting it!
sorry about your house!
feli3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I love your stories!
Rosie chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Hi I just read your story and I love it, short and modern I like it alot, to bad that it does not have a second part.

Great job.
Katherine Ames chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Hey, this was a great story! It was kind of neat how you made it modern! Thanks for your hard work. Please, keep on writing!

- Sarah Ames
Banana Belle chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Another excellent story. Hope to see more of your writing soon.
Tori chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Hello MyImmortal

I love all of the stories you have written. You have released a lot of stories lately and since I've read practically all of them, I've noticed that none of your stories follow the same pattern. All of them are distictively different and I like that. Keep up the wonderful writing and keep up the good work on A LIGHT IN THE WINDOW. That story is great!

Tori
anniefan chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
This was a really good start don't stop writing. I am sorry that your house was robbed but please be rest assured that life does have good things that happen.
Brittany chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
This was interesting! I like Dr Quinn going on in modern times.
MyImmortal329 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Thank you, feli3. I appreciate your feedback, and I'm glad you liked the story. i wasn't too sure about it...Thank you for your support about the robbery. It was a scary thing to come home and find..and it was scary to have the police go charging into my house with their guns aimed as I stood outside and hoped to God that nobody was inside. I was so scared...and I just wish it was all a nightmare. Anywho..thank you so much, once again.
feli3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
interesting development on this story -changing the time period. it still had a seemless flow to the writing. i liked it. HOWEVER, I REALLY like the series you are working on A LIGHT IN THE WINDOW By the way how did you come up with the title to that one.. You are great writer. I get intranced and want to stay in the stories for a long time. Sorry to hear about the robbery. Hope you are okay..thats the important thing.