Reviews for And the Music Drifts Away into Darkness
WaffleChocobo chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
this is awesome! tanx for sharing it! I haven't finished the game yet but I think Marlene sounds sweet in the 5 seconds you talk to her in the game... You basically potrayed what I thought of the doll love you bye
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Loved it!
I don't use this anymore chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I really enjoyed reading this. I believe you captured Marlene's pain really well, and you did a nice job of sticking with the storyline. I'm sorry I can't write good reviews, but I did love this story. :3 Please do continue writing.
Uranaishii chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
i loved it!

i don't have any amazing review-age for you.

_ sorry.

good luck.

and i'll be watching.
Spiteful Elegance chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Quite lovely. This was an extremely good read, and all I have to say is that I absolutely loved it. _
strykemeister chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Very beautifully written. I love how you portrayed Marlene in here, despite what you might have wanted her to be different. It was very good and detailed and sometimes sad. I'd loe to see another Okage fic from you!
toomanypickles chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
That was beautifully written. I love Marlene's character, and you've done such a nice job of portraying it. Lovely.
Your sue hurts my brain chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
very nice story. keep writing.
Ninja Shen chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
what a wonderful story! Take THAT, Marlene-haters! It was so well done, I imagine this must have been precisely what was going on in her head as she watched the story unfold through the eyes of her replacement.
Pikanchi chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Simply astonishing.

You've captured the essence of Marlene so magnificently! It's a beautiful piece of work :D
Corky Riviera chapter 1 . 3/16/2005

You've done something amazing here.

To see the serious side of this story is a great thing. You have brought out the darkness, the overshadowed (no pun intended) major storyline to the back and the pain Marlene must feel...

Very, very good job. I really enjoy this.