Reviews for Project: Babysitting
Princess Kaylara chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
Woah! Mimi's got Matt's car keys!
im-aredhel chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
oh mah gawd! i would absolutely LOVE a sequel to this story! you should really consider it...PLEASSEE!
im-aredhel chapter 18 . 10/6/2008
oh man...i must tell you that this is the best mimato story i've read! i absolutely loved it! you are such a good writer! i read the whole thing in one sitting...i really enjoyed reading this story and i really just love how you weren't cheazy at all! i am not really a fan of romantic scenes or whatever, but you really just made this very enjoyable and sweet! i loved it! i give you a 20 out of 10! this is my favorite mimato...good job...i shall now read all of your stories...i'm sure thay'll be great great if they are half as good as this one...thanks for writing this! and keep up the good work!
can't think chapter 18 . 8/29/2007
such a cute story! i think this has to be one of my favorite mimatos.
can't think chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
heh, i bet matt was thinking of double dating with sora and tai and having mimi as his date. lol. yeah, this is my second time reading this, lol. i love it. i was signed in last time i read this though, same name.
KestrelMae chapter 18 . 3/26/2007
Hey! I really liked this one too. The babies are adorable. haha. They were really cute. Every time I read one of your fanfics, it convinces me to read another one of them. haha. I really enjoy your writing. You give alot of humor and wit to your character... I'm not going to say that this one was my favorite story, but it was definitely better than others that I have read. Keep up the good work!
mysticalruby chapter 18 . 2/17/2007
OMG! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS STORY!DEF. A FAV.!u should make a sequel!
McKnight chapter 4 . 11/7/2006
Jyou wasn't Joe's last name; it was his Japanese name. Joe's last name was Kido.
BetterDeadThanAlone chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I re-read it to see if I would enjoy the story as much today as I did over a year ago. And yes, I did. I still love every chapter of it!
Caterina Sforza chapter 18 . 4/6/2006
great story loved it! it was damn cute! u r trully and amazing writer! i love ur story! keep up the exellent work!
Illyrian Royalty chapter 18 . 12/31/2005
Ah, another quality Matt/Mimi story! I'm going off to read the Bet Gone Wrong now Can't wait, although i've only got another 1 hour spare *sobs*

Can't wait to read more of your top stories!
can't think chapter 18 . 10/10/2005
oh my gosh! that was so awesome! my eyes are seriously threatening to tear up! i loved it! i thought it was so cute how mimi and matt were playing house. heehee. I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT!

guess i was right about jun & willis eh? go me! i seriously have to read "Bet Gone Wrong" now.
can't think chapter 16 . 10/9/2005
OH! MATT'S IN TROUBLE! I like your fic by the way, but I'll get more to that after I finish reading it all.

I'm gonna bet that Willis and Jun are gonna like eachother. just some random hunch i had when i read that he liked her house. heehee.
asfoora4 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Hi'! God how much I love your stories! They are amazing like hell... and what I like about them most is that they are all done! You need to put sequels to this like the second part of bet gone can make a problem about when they get married or something! Even this story! Keep up the good well actually great work! Bye
Lockets and Beads chapter 18 . 4/19/2005