Reviews for Girls Just Wanna Fight Crime
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This is a great story! Well done!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Cool story I enjoyed it nice to see a story about the batman/batgirl relationship
RoseCat chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
What a great story! I can totally see this as being canon. It's so hard to find some Bats and Babs fics T.T but thanfully, after searching almost all of the Batman TAS section, I found yours! XD

I love the way you wrote joker and harley, they were totally in character. Batman's joke at the end was really cute. I kind of miss Batgirl in the series since she's basically cameo after season four..
DickluvBabs4ever chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Really Amazing. Finally Batgirl can prove that she; a girl can be as good as him. Nice story. Keep it up!
Loonytune crazy chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Batman told a joke? THE END IS HERE! LOL. great job on the ending
ProudNintendoFan chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Great job Ry, you really got the characters down as a whole. And the ending was great. With even Batman cracking a joke. Hehe
n231 chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Great fic!

Hutchy 0
Seth Turtle chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Great piece! The Batgirl/Batman dynamic gets fair treatment in the comics but very little in the animated series (for obvious reasons). This fic sums things up quite nicely. And I always enjoy seeing Joker and Harley in action.

Well done!