Reviews for Sinful Revenge
Guest chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
I do love a good sark and Sydney story.
Mimi chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
I loved your plot and writing style. The love story was Believabl. Wished there was more smut in the last chapter. I'm going to look for your other Sarkney fics.
Romantic Journalist chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
I'm sorry, I love your story, but your Sydney seems very OOC, as does Julian. I really love your plot though!
Romantic Journalist chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
I like the change of scenery, but the story could use some editing. It's a great plot though! xoxo
michaelfanfic chapter 14 . 11/24/2011
After so many sweet chapters I think I wanted something more passionate... chicken noudle soup ain't enough for me :P But really, I loved it. They were quite the cute couple, and I liked how you stucked the girl with the pink hair in the last chapter :D Bristow red like passion... and the Skater Girl pink like bubblegum. Although I like Vaughn... I'll let him be happy with Skater Girl. As long as Sark and Sydney stay together :D Great story, really!
inkspire chapter 14 . 4/8/2010
Hmm. I don't quite know how to start this review. :) I officially love this story. I really liked reading a lengthy Sark/Sydney that was WELL. WRITTEN. (There were a few repeat typos, like rouge instead of rogue, wrapt instead of wrapped... And I think they spell Lazarey like that. But w/e.) I saw the story form and play in my head, and man am I lucky I don't have to work tomorrow! :P Couldn't stop reading it. I also appreciate that you have a complete story, and am in awe that you managed to finish it so quickly! 3 months? That's freaking amazing. Ahem, my track record is horrific in comparison... :P You made me outright sob and tear up in several parts, usually dealing with Sark's loneliness and sadness, but also Sydney's thoughts on everything, from discovering the surveillance to learning of him shooting Vaughn, then to suspecting silently she's still in love with Sark... Also, Vaughn was in her thoughts and your story the PERFECT amount, really. For long stories, I hate it when he's explained away as a mere annoyance. Here, you solidly stated her love for him and vs versa, and gave him enough of a character, instead of this personality-less obstacle Sydney has to remind herself of to frustrate the Sarkney shippers. I loved that the chapters were so long, that is also impressive. (Sheesh, long enough review? :P) Awesome story, thank you for making me happy I read far into the older entries of Sarkney! Well done, and happy writing!
inkspire chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
I am incredibly interested in this story so far! :) Both characters are authentic-sounding, although Sydney seems a little soft than I think she would be. But, I would write her the EXACT same way as you have, I'm sure... I guess if you put the good we like to think is in Sark, then Sydney would see it too, and act like she is here. I certainly hope he won't be gone for 6 months!

(Hee, btw, it was funny and unexpected when the housekeeper lady smacked Sydney up.)
Kiwiflea chapter 14 . 3/28/2010
I've just come across your story today, and have to tell you that it's wonderful! Totally in character for them both, I think. I'd love to see you write more Alias fiction! In any case, keep up the great writing! - Emily
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 14 . 2/8/2010
Great story, loved how you described the relationship and how it developed between Syd and Sark. I really enjoyed this story! :) Keep on writing awesome stories like this one!
roswellwbfan chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I enjoyed this!
Jill Cohen chapter 14 . 10/22/2008
AH Oh my god! I know this has been over for some time now, But i just found it and i just finished it and i LOVED it! I was absolutely amazing! I love your writting, i love your plot, I love the way you deal with the caracthers feelings! I love everything. I only HATE the fact that it's over! I haven't checked yet, but i hope you have other, longer Sarkney fics! You blew me away! Loved it!
people-alwayz-leave chapter 14 . 6/21/2008
I absolutely.

Positively.

And a lot of other words ending in -ly

loved this story. It is my favorite Sarkney I think : )

P/
Moonlite Star chapter 14 . 6/9/2007
Hmm, this was my first sarkney fic to read. It has convinced me to read some more. keep writing. :)
Freedomflyer chapter 14 . 3/11/2007
This Story is Fantastic! I do think that Sydney is too civil with Sark too quickly but it worked out in the end.
wildroeschen chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I don't know why I didn't review your amazing story (and completed, a lot of people don't do it). I'm not sure if I read it twice I have a feeling I did so I wonder more and more why I didn't leave words to honor your great story. (It would be too long to mention what I admired).