Reviews for Why Do They Laugh?
Blackened Ice chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Why... why Kakashi, your my favorite character. You cany die you- … KAKASHI!
- heartfelt tears-
May you rest in peace, old friend
hink chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
whoa, dude, you need to put warnings on death-fics.
kirallie chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
That was so sad! But sweet too. Glad Eikichi got thew chance to say sorry and good bye. WHere did he come from?
HaileyHavoc chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I liked how Kakashi was the law enforcer when it came to Eikichi being disrespectful to Iruka...i never really thought of him being that way as a father, but it really does suit him! The ending was sad..still a great story though
BooShooFasa chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This was so beautiful! I loved it so much, you definitly portrayed the pains of being homosexual in society. Please, I really really want a sequel to this!
Weller4ever chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
That was so good! But so sad!
Clovache chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
What do you mean just kidding? That was so sad! I'm really bawling my eyes out here. *sniff*
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
aw, how sweet...
Monna Sakura chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I'd been dancing around this fic for a couple of months now, because I'm so up on the 'Kakashi and Iruka have a kid' type dealie, but now I'm glad I did. It was sweet and sad and I cried a little. Yeah, I'm kind of pathetic I know. Hey, did you know that Eikichi is the name of Kuwabara's cat from Yuu Yuu Hakusho?
Shellyraeleen chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
REALY good story. I don't know how you got through writting it without breaking down crying and deleting it (I would have -cries-) I don't do well with character death especialy emotional ones like that -cries- no joke -little tears are indeed streaming down my face- that was like... so amazing but at the same time HEART BREKAING you killed kakashi -dies- I love kakashi and then they were all like emotional and like.. there when he died... -sigh- i need to go read something funny nor since that was depressing -sob-
blackrose1179 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I usually don't like slashes, but It... It.. It... This story was so great! Almost perfect! Well, it WAS PERFECT!

It made me cry. Why did you kill Kashi- kun? POOR EIKICHI! T.T

This was such a great story. Excuse me while I go bawl my eyes out now, oaky?

*Sob. Sob. Sob*
yamiskoi chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
*bites lip* that is so sad... and i AM ACTUALLY crying here. man... this is so good. to make someone cry, to have something hit them so hard, even when they think crying is both disrespectful to whatever you're crying about, and if you see it as a weakness... it's just captivating.

keep writing.
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Good, but sad. Also, it doesn't seem to need a M rating, maybe a K or K.
Goddess of Yaoi chapter 1 . 4/27/2005