Reviews for Expectations
lalamelodii chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was very precisely-written! I absolutely love the chemistry between Serra and Matthew. Thanks so much for keeping them in character! Cutest Serra x Matthew one-shot I've ever read. _ 3
kindersuprised chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love how you write Serra and this is just so right. I pretty much ship Serra with everyone and everything in this fic just worked. The dialogue, the characterisation... just right.
Knives91 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Good stuff. Me like much lots.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Hahaha, how cute. Now that I think of it, they would make one nice couple. I think I'm coming on board with this pairing -chuckles-.

This chapter is nicely written, I enjoyed reading it.
CrestOfHealing chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Aww that was so cute! I absolutely LOVE this couple, and you portrayed them both perfectly! *favs* Great story!
Random Person chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Oh My Gosh! That was so cute! I loved it! _
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
So cute
l.ngo0810 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
AW!
shnickers chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I really loved that ending line, as the thing Matthew outwardly states he hates most about Serra is her incessant talking. In fact, for some odd reason, I started imagining all of the famous, horrible voices (like the 'Nanny' and that one really whiny-sounding comedian, the one who does the 'Aflac' commercials - can't remember his name) and wondering if Matthew would still think the same in those situations. :)

This is my very, very, very favorite RnK pairing and I was deliriously happy that someone else ventured into writing a story for them. I know it's just a one-shot, but a follow-up or another one-shot, even, would be lovely. :)

I liked how Matthew couldn't control the thoughts that were leaning towards caring about her. It actually surprised me that they ended up having an ending, because the only inkling you get of romance is when Matthew admits that she's attractive. But I suppose that is because you can get their A-support before Leila dies. Hmm... you didn't really incorporate any of Leila when writing Matthew, I've noticed. What's your take on Leila/Matthew? I guess since it's at the attempted assassination of Zephiel that Matthew could be well on the way to healing.

Oh, that reminds me, another aspect of your story that I greatly liked was that you showed Matthew working. You bridged that gap between saying that Matthew is skulking around and actually having him skulk. Hm, that did sound a bit confusing... Also, I liked how you attempted to create a familiar setting and situation, what with the opening of the treasure and the attacking of the shaman. Am I correct in guessing that the treasure they were attempting to open was the Boots and/or Brave Lance in the left treasure room? I recall there being shaman reinforcements on that side of the playing field. Hee. Bit of a FE freak, aren't I?

Anyways, definitely enjoyed the pairing and story. It was written very well. :)

Akemi
Deathscythe Hell 666 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
You should definatly write more on this pairing. Serra and Matthew make such a cute couple (Even though I prefer Serra/Sain, I still really like this pairing). You have much talent as an author. I really like how Matthew struggles with the fact that he has feelings for Serra, but doesn't want to.
Ragnarok-legend chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I like this story. The pairing's a personal favourite of mine and I like the way you've got the description going. Keep it up.

Ragnarok-Legend.
Warlord Zap chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Excellant story, everything seemed perfect.
The Blazing Blade chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
This is really good... I loved Matthew's reflections on the things clerics weren't supposed to do. Update soon,

The Blazing Blade

*clicks author alert*

*clicks favourite author*

*clicks facourite story*
lainerz chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
HEY SUP LOL GOOD STORY K BYE
Frozen-Solid chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I heart Serra. Seriously Elzie, great story. I loved it. Keep up the good work, and I promise that I'll read your other story soon!