Reviews for You Can't Hurt Me
Summerlander chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
Uh oh...she's breaking a major dating rule...You don't date a friends ex. They're off limits.
KRB chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
great job keep it up love ya
DaddysGirl4EverAnd4Always1212 chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
update soon ..
VcChick chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
ur chapters are too short *puppy pout :p update soon! cuz i like nikki/cam fics! lol
JmacKarla chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
I just started reading it, and it is good. Post more soon!
Tia92 chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
this is a really good striy...update as soon as possible
actress123 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
i love it more ava and jonny
caitlin chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
Thanks... but if I'm a genius, you must be a SUPER GENIUS! Lol! This is a great story, and I'm so glad you updated! I can't wait to read what happens next! Please continue and post ASAP! Thanks, bye!
JesseFreak3050 chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
wow! kewl story so far! luv the drama! hope tht u update soon!
angelcandi chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
hey..this is an awesome story! please update!
thenightcheese chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
Nice story, please update soon! And please write more about Ava and Johnny, they're my favourite couple!
Caitlin chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
K sorry I reviewed the last chapter, because my stupid computer wasn't showing the 4th chapter! Sorry! But ya, this was a great chapter and I can guess who walks in... Sara! Haha.. i'm so good! lol! So until the next time I review... which I hope will be soon... I'll t2ul k bye!
Soxbabe chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
Love the story, its gettin really good! Update soon :)
Caitlin chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
Please continue and post ASAP! But ya know, keep up your grades and stuff. If you don't write for awhile I totally understand... I have finals in like 2 weeks. You live 15 minutes away from Jesse McCartney... aw... I'm so jealous (j/k) That's totally cool though! Do you ever see him... like besides on tv and stuff? I can't wait for Summerland to start up again! Did you know that Jesse's dating this girl... um.. I think her name's Katie Cassidy. But ya... I thought it was really cool that they're together, because they're happy, but ya... I'll stop ranting... lol! So until the next time I review, bye!
Caitlin chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
Hey that was awesome! I really like how you made Sara a good person... it's about time somebody did! lol! I can't wait to see what happens next with Bradin and Amanda and Sara. I know you have finals coming up, as you said so, so if you don't post for awhile I'll totally understand! This is a great story and I can't wait to read more of it! By the way, good luck with you finals! I have mine coming up too... ugh! Summer break is near! lol... bye for now!