Reviews for Duel at Grimmauld Place!
truthxandxlies chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
That is an amazing one shot. Very unique. It was fantastic!
FontGirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Excellent premise! This was very funny and entertaining. Remus with the chocolate was priceless! It was great that no one offered to cast a healing charm on Snape, even though he couldn't cast one on himself. I rooted for Sirius the whole time! :)
xrated13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
HAHAHAHA. molly is so cool! :D
Secret Lii chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
that was a really good story, i was cheeirng sirius on the whole time! lol, write more soon!

p.s.- can u review a few of my stories-

Lily and James, a History

A Cheating Ring

Hermione's mine

T'Lorie chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Brillantly written! you sould write a sequal!
LupinLover88 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Okay that was fun but you've got to get rid of one thing. No you shouldn't because then it'll change your story but still let me point it out to u anyways. That chocolate thing. Remus likes chocolate but he's not addicted. He might be but he's not taking drugs. If he knew that it had chemicals in it which I have no doubt he would know he wouldn't have such great amounts of it. Come on how many chocolate frogs had ron had in one train ride and we don't see him acting all weird. You can just say that there was a lot of sugar in there as normal chocolates do and that Remus isn't himself just a little out of it. Come on Madam Pomfrey wouldn't give Remus something like that after his transformations if it had chemicals and drugs in it. You have to think of that. Plus when Hermione said drugs like coke in it Ron didn't ask Hermione what it was. That's muggle made there for someone like Ron wouldn't know what it was whether it was a drug or not. So you might want to change that also. Besides that I like it Snape deserved everything he got.
THE Empress of Insanity chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
That was wonderful! I loved it when Snape was being choked to death!
forestofgreenjello chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
damn, that was hilarious! write more Sirius fics!

saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I loved this story! Wonderful portrayals of Sirius, Remus, and Severus. Liked the fight! The "druggie" Remus was kinda scary, but good. Keep up the excellent work!
IamSiriusgrl chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
That was so awesome!
Meggle chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Wow, that was great! Very, very amusing. :-)

And I could tell you had been to Marauding Mayhem! I love that site.
druggo-frog chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
hahahahaha, well done. i loved it, but u still weren't sadistic enough! oh well, i spose it was meant as humor. i'll forgive u :D
Sparkie-thewateringcan chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Brilliant! That was so funny. I loved the bit about Lupin being a druggie! Well done you. *applauds*
28 | « Prev Page 1 2