Reviews for It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
So sad
OtherwiseKnownAsOli chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Really good, but really sad

oli
Acila chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
How Sad, But Im currently feeling like that to with my X-boyfriend, so this was a very good angsty fic for me. Loved it just like your last one : ) And told you I would read more of your stories.

Acila
rinny08 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
omg thats so sad :(
Hananian chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
How sad! But so wonderfully written! Excellent!
Liv Pierce chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Aw. That made me cry, and fan fics never make me cry. You really should write Percy/Hermione fic with no Severus (I do like both pairings though). Please write more, whether in this fic or others.

Peace and Love

Liv
stickleyhunter chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Fantastic. Unrequited love. Simply fantastic.
sweetsyphn chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
wow, this was really amazing. It'sone of those ones you love and hate at the same time. I was reading it half hoping that they carry on the same way because the bittersweet is perfect, half hopng that Snape admits that he loves Hermione and they live happily ever after, and half hoping that Hermione falls fr Percy so they can both stop hurting themselves so much. Which adds up to three halves, which proves it makes no sense at all but you still feel like that anyway. Thats the difference between fics like mine and fics like this, mine is something you might read to fill time, this is something that you'd leave other things to come and read. i find that your writing has the ability to do all of the things listed on your Author's page. Wow, its a rare moment when you see me, sweetsyphn, being serious, which i NEVER am. thats another tribute to your fic in itself :)

syphn
redlady27 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I love this story it was very bittersweet. Poor Percy I know how he feels to have your heart crushed like that. Great job.
BabyRuth chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
so update soon
Cherdy the Molologist chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I absolutely adore it!
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Awesome story. So sad I really liked it though. Sorry I haven't been reviewing your other story but my keyboard is broken and until they ship me a new one all i have is a mouse (i'm using someone elses computer right now). I hated Snape in this one but it was so interesting and well written. Write more of everything!
amsev chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Very nice! Angst, my favoritest mood! Non-schmuck Percy was very nice, too. All around great story. Now I'm not a HGPW shipper, but if this should happen to turn into a longer story... (wink-wink nudge-nudge, just think of all the angst and wondering just who she'll end up with has tons of potential for a lovely angst-laden open ended love triangle (PercyHermioneSeverus?) Just a thought...
Parody-of-an-Angel chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
that was lovely. fits my mood to the t
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
ah that was so sweet and sad at the same time!