Reviews for Near You Always
Allodoxaphobia chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
I know you wrote this years ago, but I want you to know, you made me cry man! *sniff sniff* It's just the music... yeah... *sniff* Okay it was a beautifully sad fic. TT Rehleh nice...
Tijuana Pirate chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Hmm... that was... really good. Strange that she should be so afraid... but it also made sense to me. It was very... unique. The song went beautifully. It was wonderful.
Trocks chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
i lub it!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
i don't just like it...i love it )
Some Mad Person chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Damn, I can't believe I glanced over this. Very, very caramel-coated and laden with honey dew and bits of chocolate rice. I swear I've never read anything more prettily sweet than this :D I like your Renos, they are usually portrayed as darlings, and he's nice to Yuffie. As much a major Reno/Yuffie fanatic myself I can't bring myself to make my Renos better than the selfish, uncaring and caustic b*stard he is.
Becka chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
Beautiful, just beautiful. I adore Reno/Yuffie fics. No, I'm not obsessed! *whistles innocently*
Tini chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Dear God you are AWESOME.

I'm a Reno/Yuffie fanatic. And it's hard to find good stuff. Thank you SO much for this, I needed it to redeem my faith in Fanfiction! ROCK ON!

!tini!
Ellypoo chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
Who cares if it's incredibly sappy? It's so good and sweet that I could cry! ;_;
Reno13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Another great one Clara )
Celduin chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Beautiful! Excellent job! - ::wipes eyes with tissue:: Aw man, I'm crying now...
Desha chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Aww... That was so sweet. Though I'm very jealous of Yuffie now. ;) *sniff* Reno with white roses... *sniff* I like how you portrayed Reno in this. I'd like to think that he's got a soft side. :)
paperie chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Oh, Clara, you are the best! This was really sweet. Very well written. I am looking forward to your future writings, especially chapter three of "Bound To You". -Little Kisaragi
Reese chapter 1 . 3/16/2001