Reviews for Love comes back
Cagallirocks chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
great story. the whole thing had me

on the edge of my an awsomw writer(soz bout the spelling)

keep up the great writing

xCagallirocksx
kimborliee chapter 11 . 12/23/2006
oh gosh that was such a sweet nd cute fic! totally luved it! will be reading more fics by u thats for sure )! Athrun and Cagalli forever
Disturbed Insomniac chapter 11 . 1/19/2006
hehe... this was a cute story... i love that wheel of destiny song... i enjoyed reading this... so cute... i like the names you picked for the twins... tee hee... *smiles*
Disturbed Insomniac chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
aw.. poor cagi wagi... *sniff* this is awesome!.. i like how you put those words of that song in there... all though i dont know what it all means... still a very pretty song... i'll keep reading later! *smiles*
Jill-AthrunCagalli KiraLacus DM SS MM chapter 11 . 5/25/2005
That was one of the most beautiful thing Ive ever read.. I even wept especially with the Athrun-Cagalli theme song :wheel of destiny and shania twains "from this moment" really fit the wedding scene (sob). Anyway haha.. yeah Yuna and Meer wont ever disturb their life! (i hate those 2 villains, haha) Anyway keep up the good work! You should write more AthrunCagalli, KiraLacus, DearkaMiriallia, ShinnStellar, ReyLuna, Meyrinunknownboy.. Anyway keep it up!

youre one of my favorite authors..

Yeah Kira Yamato Lacus Clyne (and) Athrun Zala Cagalli Yula Athha (#1! they rock!)
hope-died chapter 11 . 5/22/2005
I really liked your fic but I do have a few comments:

1.) The story was a bit rushed, I would've been nice if things didn't happen so fast.

2.) Cagalli forgave Athrun too quickly. I would've loved it if Athrun begged like crazy.

Okay, that's all. I loved the ending and I hope to read more fics from you!
jenniferseedlover chapter 11 . 5/16/2005
This is the unsigned name of jenniferseedlover. I just wanted to make another review!~! Cause i wanna i say that this story really rocks! This is the best story ever! CagalliAthrun and Lacuskira forever! )
wrecked apocolypse chapter 11 . 5/6/2005
really great i rlly enjoyed it write more
Kite Impulse chapter 11 . 4/28/2005
No wonder your name seemed so famailiar when you reviewed me! I didn't realise it was the autthor of this fic!
mariad chapter 11 . 4/27/2005
I loved your story. The ending was really beautiful. The wedding was beautiful as was the time they spent together. I liked how you gave us a little summary of what happened with Kira & Lacus and the others after the wedding. Wonderful job! Bravo, bravo!
manic-starlight chapter 11 . 4/27/2005
o! yay!

i'm happy.

yah ok.

AWESOME STORY!
I lve this chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
This is so dranamitic!but so romantic at the same time!write a story about when they go to disneyland,or magic mountain,or just on a vacation!PLEASE !PLEASE!
I loveadorelike this chapter 11 . 4/27/2005
I adored this chapter!Especially when cagalli and athrun got thier love night!
Destiny-Angelle chapter 11 . 4/27/2005
I love it really sweet
xxlilvietgurlxx chapter 11 . 4/27/2005
...this fic was beautiful! I loved everything about it. What really didn't get me was when Kira and Lacus's son be the same age when he was born later...