Reviews for S T O L E N
Awsomegamerguy chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
nice chapter
I think you should have serenity remember then have kieba calm her down and then kiss her or something.
Curtis chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Pretty darn good so far I'd say
Madeylnn Rose chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
this says you havent updated since 2006.. i think a new chapter is in order.. lol it was good but you cant just leave us hanging like that ugh i am going to go insane.. are you going to update? pretty plz
Madeylnn Rose chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
why did you stop writing its rlly good.. please continue i cant handle it
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
PLEAS UPDATE SOON I LOVE THIS
Coffee Craft chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
i can't wait till the next chap! i hope serenity feels better and that seto doesn't kick her out! silentshipping forever! please continue!
Aaliyah Higurashi Reborn chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
If you were talking about Serenity, her name in Japanese is Shizuka. :) And it's great so far, update soon! _

~!~Aaliyah Higurashi Reborn~!~
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
Please continue! XD XD XD I love this story! Whens the SxS come into play? But anyway, love the story! XD XD XD XD XD
Tears of Mars 13 chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
I LOVE IT!
Tears of Mars 13 chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
OH MY F_ING GOD I LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE FAST PLEASE! I LOVE IT AND I CAN So TOTALY RELATE TO IT! WAH I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
khou chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
"This story is os...so...sad poor serenity"...

"AND THOSE SICK SICK BASTARD", i JUST HOPE JOEY MAKE THEM PAY FOR

WHAT THEY HAVE DONE"!

Pease please updata soon._
kagxsess chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
update soon please
Goddess of Destruction Ara chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
I like Joeys state of mind when it comes to eavesdropping. Good story, I like it. I feel bad for serenity though. It doesn't matter if you use the Japanese or English it doesn't matter to me, I like them both. Sry that this is short but I'm pressed for time at the moment.

-GOD Ara
Michele Knudsen chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
I think that your book is very good. I can't wait until I getto hear te conversation that is happening in the room. I am writing a book also, but it is not even close to being as good as yours. Please hurry up and wrirte some more! I can't wait! And please email me, so I can tell you about my story and maybe you can help me.

Sincerely, Michele Knudsen
Spirits Of Evil chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
See...That was REALLY good OK?...U better update faster...I wanna know what's gonna happen next...but really, it was very sad, and the chapter which I felt was really strong and effective in the fanfiction was chapter two...I mean the whole fic is about it, right?I felt really bad for her especially when that gang caught her...It was a bit too much in detail but it would be okay...I mean it's rated M anyway and it's supposed to be like this...I'm SORRY for that really long review, but I really liked the fic...Please answer the review if u don't mind...You see, I'm trying to get new friends OK?Plz update...PLEASE!