Reviews for Feel
Comicbookfan chapter 13 . 3/27/2009
I'm not sure why I'm reviewing this, but I have to say this was a beautiful, squee-worthy fic.

It's so hard to find such good romance, and especially SetoRyou. This whole story was really great, and I was so glad it was finished.

The characters were perfectly in-character, and I have a feeling I'm going to be re-visiting this fanfic for a long time.

It was actually extremely funny at many parts, and at some it became rather dramatic, but not too much.

I loved Kawakami-sensei and how you portrayed Honda and Anzu so well.

The only thing I can find fault with in this extremely pleasant read were the few typos in it.

But...basically, I loved it !

Commi
ffffgg chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I started reading the story but a few thing bother me, first the random japanese. I dont mind a few scattered somewhere and I know that some just do not translate well (like kun, chan, sensei and the lack) as for Kings property a suppose you can use it however using: Iie, daijoubu desu, Namonaki Pharaoh, Konbanwa, Iya is not necessary to convey the exact message you want.

Also somewhere in the beginning, Bakura was trying to remember Valon name, then he said he does not matter the name because been japanese he will prononce it Baron. I wonder if it already happen to you, you trying to remember a name, then you realise that it no use because since you are * you are going to say it wrong!

This is a not subtle hint that Ryou is not English, however I would prefer you putting it in author note at the end of the story, instead of trying to come up with a way to include it and come up with that.

This is not a flame, and I know what you were trying to do, however that make the sentence unbelivable!
Mersedes chapter 13 . 11/11/2007
This fic is absolutely one of my favorites. It's beautiful. It's touches of sadness and happiness infused within Ryou's character bring forth his hidden emotions. Everything is so moving. It's like I'm stuck in time, watching Ryou and Seto's relationship develop gradually. It's so melancholy, yet s g. It's so serene and simple, and it just makes me want to cry. I can really connect with Ryou's quiet character, and the emotions you portray in him. Beautiful.
Minkira chapter 13 . 4/11/2007
you know i REALLY enjoyed this. i think i actually read the first chapet like months ago then forgot but it's really good. I was a little horrified though when i realized that everytime seto smiled a puppy died...:o
Nara Merald chapter 13 . 2/23/2006
fantastically delicate and loveable story, i loved the tension and ryou's befuddled nature, not to mention seto's gentle side
Capricious Purple Clarity chapter 13 . 2/16/2006
Aww, this fic just made me want to giggle the entire way. Seto and Ryou are just so cute together. .

I love the style you wrote this fic in, and the characters are remarkably, well, in-character! . The plot, while based on romance (and I'm more of a action fangirl), is still pretty unique and seems well thought out! And while I do miss the presence of my favorite Tomb Robber, it's refreshing to find that Ryou's character -which tends to be neglected a little- is embellished so much that I don't really mind the spirit of the Ring's absence.

In other words, bravo! I definitely love this fic, and I'm glad I found it!
Shiraishi Kumiko chapter 13 . 2/15/2006
Congratulations: you've written one of the best romance stories I've ever read. I especially like how the majority of the "drama" that goes on is on a mental/emotional level. Or one that actually makes sense (to me, anyways.) You don't usually see that in fiction nowadays. So... thanks, for this rare treat.

I would say that I'm surprised that you don't have very many reviews, but it seems that most people value the physical components of a relationship more than the other stuff. (Not that the other stuff doesn't have any value... but hey!) People. Nyeh.
Joanne chapter 13 . 10/22/2005
i've never really read this kind of pairing but this story is adorably sweet! great job. it made me feel all fluttery inside when ryou said that he felt complete... *sigh* how i dream of being complete.. BUT anyhoo. sweet story, i like how you made it sweet but not too sappy. and i love how mokuba loves teasing ryou about his relationship with seto... and jou and honda... well they ARE dense... so... haha anyway, GREAT STORY! however, i'm a little sad that it's the ending, still it was a nice, long run *BIG SMILE*
TeeDee chapter 13 . 9/16/2005
This was one amazing story! I'm glad it's the one I chose to spend tonight reading... Though I might be somewhat bitter tomorrow, around 11, when I've been at work for a seversl hours, and have almost 10 more to go...

Ick.

Anyway, you've captured the characters and placed them into lights that are both true to their characteristics and new to the reader. I've loved every line of this story, and am actually quite sad that I stumbled onto it after it was completed. I could've spent many a happy week stalking this one! XD
bijoukaiba chapter 13 . 9/11/2005
Sugoi! What a great way to end the story... I'm listening to the Four Seasons song from the Inuyasha movie (#3), and it just felt like it suited the ending... I got another one of my friends hooked on that song... it's very pretty and romantic.

That was a great story. Drama, comedy, a hot, intimate moment, and Japanese culture all thrown together in a shounen-ai story. _

Looking at the calendar on the bottom and the note gave me a slight jolt of memory. I remember getting to work in an Oshoji shift. I helped sweep the floors and I got to wear a bandana on my head. I still have it, too! It says "Shinonoi-nishi Chugaku" (Shinonoi Nishi Jr. High) on the front.

But yeah, your calendar reminded me of two more things.

9/8: Happy birthday to my best friend, the author ShootingSugar! (We've been best friends since kindergarten, so nine years)

Today is 9/11. Tomorrow, September 12: Happy birthday to me! *does peace sign* _

So again, great fanfic! Seto/Ryou is now my favorite Yuugiou couple.

And happy birthday to you!... and me.

bijoukaiba

_
Phylum Anxiousum chapter 13 . 9/10/2005
That was GREAT! I loved the story...sad it's ended though...oh well... I'll miss it!
Miyosuke chapter 13 . 9/8/2005
Ah, you finished! I love the fic. I hope you write more fics. You're a wonderful writer.
i n c o h e r e n t chapter 13 . 9/7/2005
i heart you! a lovely way to end this story! _ loved the fluff, and the clueless jou and yugi. it wouldn't suprise me that they were out of the loop.

hope to see more seto/ryou fics in the future from you!
PrincessGarnetTribal chapter 13 . 9/7/2005
YAY! Oh mi gosh. Happiest ending ever T_T; *clings*

(Sorry I never got the chance to comment on the other chapters ; )

You're an amazing person, and I'm so glad you wrote such a beautiful fic. *shakes* Autograph! Yes! Autograph at teh A-kon-ness!

-Shizu.
shadowwaker chapter 13 . 9/7/2005
Osoi otanyoubi omedeto gozaimasu yasei no ookami-san! ("Happy late birthday WildWolf-san!")

This was a great story to read! I'm very glad you decided not to make this a sad ending.