Reviews for Sunni Sparrow
Moonlight Calls chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
haha the ending was cute:)
Moonlight Calls chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
LOVE this so far!
Jack.HAHAHA chapter 16 . 6/1/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SO CUTE! I love Jack when he's all fuzzy and lovey :D
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 37 . 8/27/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
Lady-Finwe chapter 37 . 6/12/2009
oh my god that was fantastic one of the best pirate stories ive ever read, gotta love Jack, congras great writing :) peace
shariena chapter 36 . 11/29/2007
I just read it all in (I wish I could say one sitting) I gues its two sittings (mum forced me to get some sleep) :)

...I figured that I should inform you that I loved it :)
summersgirl2526 chapter 37 . 6/18/2007
amazing story
Miss Quartermain chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
Jack as a dad. Hmm... Interesting!
Suzy87 chapter 37 . 1/16/2007
Amazing! I'm going to read the sequel. Jack is a amazing character to write and read about he's awesome and you made him perfect. Sunni is the best OC character that I ever read about, EVER! She's amazing. I loved how you use the crew so often they deserve that. Congratulations you're a wonderfull writer and with great ideas, checking your Profile for more like this one and adding you for my favorite authors list. You deserve it! Take Care!
njsdflknifsd chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
Is she pregnant? Whatev...it's a good idea, but logistically speaking it doesn't work...still, I like it...Thanks!
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 37 . 7/11/2006
I loved this story, and it's the second time I've read it and I still can't get enough!
aragornsgirll chapter 36 . 7/9/2006
OMG OMG OMG OMG!I LOVE THIS FREAKIN STORY!I ALSMOST SMACKED SUNI'S FATHER MYSELF! OH I HOPE YOU HAVE A SEQUEL! Y'KNOW WITH LITTLE MADDIE GROWN UP RAISING TROUBLE AND HAVIN HER POPS WORRIED WHEN SHE FALLS FOR A GUY! I LOVE THE STORY!
WhyteWolf chapter 28 . 1/4/2006
I'm not to sure if I've reviewed this story before, but I LUV it! I sat at the edge of my seat for the last two chapters, I could picture it!

Seriously! I'm 13 and I could perfectly picture all of that happening! I swear, this story is one of the best I've ever read! And about "The Look"; it's real, by the way. I get it ALL the time.

I hope my stories turn out as Great! as this one is! Thanks for writing it! :) :P
Wutwut chapter 37 . 9/1/2005