Reviews for Lord of the Binks
Haegr chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Eetsa was funny, my preciouus!

The only thing missing is Roger the alien.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Who cares about Jar Jar?

Man, TWO annoying people who speak funny!

(Actually, I like Gollum a lot.)
Shessy Girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I LIKED WHEN JAR JAR SAID HELLSA...THAT FRICKEN HILARIOUS! (sorry i just noticed my thing was on caps lock...) anyway this is really funny...yet kinda rediculous, but still love it! i like Jar Jar more then i like Glollum acualy i dont like gollum at all...poor Jar Jar...
littleCountryDragon chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
JAR JAR NO! Why did you have to kill him! *ahmen* Anyways great story. Funny. I like. :)
Tina101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
hm...do you hate Jar-Jar? Just going out on a limb here! Very funny, I really liked it!
wolfman jack chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Excellent story. Perhaps you could go into a little more detail as to Gollum choking the life out of JarJar. It would only make me happier.
Tavi-Rin chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I loved it! Odd combination of characters, but great nonetheless.
purplemistrain chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
That was a very, odd story, I give every story I read a review so I would say this one was interesting (what's jar jar?) I've seen LOTR and I thought the gollum part was kinda cute :P was he talking about Bilbo Baggins or Frodo Baggins? Just curious :P :P :P
Anakin McFly chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Heheheh. _ Nice one.
new to fanfiction chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
“What the hellsa are yousa talking bout?” Ha ha! Lovin' it!
bluegoldrose chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
It's evil and funny at the same time, I liked it.
SweatHeadDoll chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
it's spelled Binx
Hatlady85 chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
interesting pairing... I laughed!
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Umm. . . you don't like Jar Jar much, do you? His death seemed to be the entire point of the story. I always thought Jar Jar was cute; to be bluntly honest, I'm not finding this terribly funny. "The Key and the Force" is a much better story, in my opinion.