Reviews for White Days
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Sounds like a plan, Kairi. Throw a tantrum if they make you miss out on your fun, (since that could be fun too... and guilty-panicing Sora and Riku are so fun/easy to manipulate)

Well written! I like it!
Mistress of Muses chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
So fluffy and sweet! It made me happy just to read it. I definitely see Riku almost-forgetting dates, and having Sora remind him... Very cute.
sorceress115 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Lovely job! I love the way you write their friendship!
llivla chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
You have no idea how insanely HAPPY I am for finding this. OH my gosh, my OT3 to end all OTS! And the way you have them both bouncing off each other and so comfortable and casual...
The Walker of Dreams chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Firstly, you win for writting Riku/Kairi/Sora.

Secondly, hurray for simple fluff!

Very cute, very sweet, very well written.
Idiotichobo chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Twitch o_O a Riku/Sora/Kairi pairing...and yet you write it like it was meant to be :]
Delena Aneled Hupp chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
:glee!: So much fluff; such a sweet ficlet! There were one or two usage errors and a few instances of two seperate words squishing together, but I didn't notice them the first time around.

I'm adding this to my favourites because it tickled my OT3 fancy; there just aren't many GOOD OT3 fics out there.
Fenny Piper chapter 1 . 8/2/2006

"I get kisses from you ALL the time! I want Kairi's! Hers are SPECIAL!"

That cracked me up for some reason.

I liked that very much. RSK is great because it's enjoyable AND wierd AND almost canon all at once...go you, because there's too many cliched Kairi-bashing R/S fics and not enough of THESE!
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Cute and sweet and adorable. I love White Day too...
psychopathjack chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
OH, that was so kawaii!(Japanese for cute if you dont know)

I loved it, it had all three together, which is rare to find.

You should write or in this case "type" more oneshots or maybe stories that are like this.

Aya SL
Shingo the Pest chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I love RSK. But so often, it's depressing, and deals more with unrequited love than mutual love between the three of them. This was well written, funny, and warmed my heart.
Sheik Lovin' Rose-chan chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
That was brilliant. Completley IC and wonderful and squee. Loved it. Pat yourself on the back.
JapAngela chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
what is this white day you speak of? I seriously have never heard of it before-when is it? and what do you do for white day (all I got was exchange gifts, there's gotta be more than just that)...

aww, RSK! and they all got a sweet.
mystic-angel1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Oh, this was adorable. _

SKR is always interesting, and nice, since there's hardly ever lack of fluff.

Very cute. Nice job.
Annjirika chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
That was...different. But well written and entertaining and good! A little confusing...and I couldn't figure out if Riku and Sora The coupling was strange. Aw well, twas 'dorable either way.