Reviews for So Much for a Vacation
GirlyGirl687 chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
Is dougy really evil? OMG...
Billie the fourth sage chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
Nice one. I already read your ghost of you and the sequel, and I apologize, but I got bored half way in one of your stories. Anyway, I'll try checking your other ones.
Mat49324 chapter 5 . 4/11/2005
Great chapter. Looking forward to the rest. Is your next story a TS story as well? I hope so. Will the rest of the story end up good (with the spies back in Vegas relaxing by the pool, or maybe back at home relaxing by the pool or in the jacuzzi. Maybe with a brief swim or a long swim.) that's what I mean. I hope you update and finish this soon.

Ominae chapter 5 . 4/11/2005
Yea nevermind! Besides, I plan to use your guy for my next masterpiece. It's actually a crossover and I was inspired by Namco x Capcom.

BTW, I like the chase part.
Ominae chapter 4 . 4/1/2005
Suburban? I didn't use it in my story. Maybe you meant the Silverado. Heck, I don't own the rights to it. who cares?

You misunderstood me? I want my characters from my Martin Mystery story to make an appearance in the Chicago Mystery.

BTW, Nice twist in chapter 4... again!
Mat49324 chapter 4 . 4/1/2005
Great 4th chapter. When you said your other story was going to be updated in a veryy long time, how long did you mean? You haven't forgotten about it have you? I sure hope not. By the way, I'm not going to be updating some chapters for sometime because I gave my laptop computer (which I do my chapters on) to my uncle to fix because my Internet access keeps crashing. I have a feeling it has a problem. If I update, I'll let you know, but you can still review. Update soon and take care.

Mat49324 chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
Your second chapter didn't suck, as well as this one. It didn't even suck at all. I hope that you really update soon. Great to see the close love that Sam gave to Alex. I didn't think that was possible. Good job. *double thumbs up*. Take care and update soon as well as your other story. When will THAT be updated?

Ominae chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
Whoa! Now there's a twist! _
Mat49324 chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
Sweet. What do you think? I hope you liked it. By the way, you've got a pretty good episode reference for even more than one episode. I still wish I could still do that, but I mostly do that with the outfits and stuff. I hope you update this story soon as well as your other one. My other story, "Where are Clover and Brittney" is updated recently. Hope you'll go ahead and check it out, and give me your thoughts of the chapters. Hope you like 'em. Take care, and update soon.

Ominae chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
Ah. Brand new one. Thanks man!

One more thing, It's Ominae, not Ominie. Just correct that one for ya! (Gives thumbs up!)
Ominae chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Impressive. Just like your Chicago Mystery story, hope you can update this soon.

Hope you can review my Martin Mystery story anytime in the future:
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
vase dude I love this
Tom. T chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
MORE MORE MORE GOOD CH!
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Great first chapter. This should be a story that should be updated a.s.a.p. as well as your last one. When will that be updated? Nice to see at least a few minutes of swimming right off the bat. I was having a feeling that it was going to be around the next chapter. Guess my gut feeling was wrong. I thought they were going to just sit on the couch and watch something on TV. Anyway, great start, and hopefully you'll update really really really soon.

-Mathew

p.s. I wonder if you checked out my "Dog Eat Spy Part 2" story yet. Let me know. Bye.