Reviews for Like Sun and Rain
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 1/22
Awww! Very sweet!
Doctor Crow chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This reminds me of my man.

Well...our arguments are more explosive...and way more shouting involved...but we end up in the same way, though our reunions are sexier.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
loved this :)
baygirl123 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
So good! Please write more stories!
anniebee93 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Aw, that was really beautiful! Well done!
ggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
aw thats so cute! :) haha great job getting thier personalities perfect!
thecoldest raindrops are tears chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This was one of my favorite stories that I used to read on this site before I got an account. I'm glad I finally found it.

Honestly, I liked Mulan II, though I had to watch it several times before I finally liked it. Yet, it was one of the best Disney sequels (compared to Cinderella II which sucked and other sequels).

I love how you wrote this, it was very beautiful. You've captured the essence of these characters and made this story work. Though I agree with one of the reviewers, Mulan came outside for him and cooked and drew his bath, when all Shang had to do was hold her hand. But then again it's Shang and we all know he is such a hottie!

Beautifully written (which is being put quite modestly)

Though I've been trying to figure out what the last word is in your poem...I've been thinking of some theories.

But the only word that keeps coming to me is LOVE
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Very good!
xxfirebubblesxx chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
aww...they really are too similar xD

the fluff! it's so gooey it's making my teeth melt

great job!
RnDm-BandNerd chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Loved it!
Vespera chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Lovely, poignant description of the "first fight," that could rightly capture any couple. Nice symbolism woven throughout, illustrating the changing emotional state without over-dramatizing anything. And kudos to you for making such a nice story out of a sequel I can describe as, at best, "disappointing."
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Magnificent!
Adamina chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Hey! You are one excellent writer, my friend. By the way, did you write that poem? If you so, brava! I am absolutely astounded at it. I have read a lot of poems, both published and those not - and I know a good one when I see it. That was fantastic.
Pepeok chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
That was great. I love all your Mulan stories. This one didn't disappoint. Yeah, Mulan 2 was cute, but i agree Shang was a little insane...
Silvara chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
That was very simple but cute. About Mulan 2, through, I do hate it. Let along Mushu's last idea to separate the two and the Princess' song. Lesson Number One was nice, but the scene that was taking place whilst it... No. A little too much corny...