Reviews for On a Scale Of
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
Hah, checking to see if his bits are still attached...! XD
Alia el Bolock chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
wow... just wow... i mean i read it in some other site and found no means to review and i hunted it all the way back here to tell you: WOW...

very deep , angsty, whumpy, creative, amazingly written, catching, tear-evoking, JackJackJack, perfect episode, subject that needs to be tackled... should i go on or do you get the point hehe...

just ww... thank u D
lilawonder chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Brilliant! I love this I interior monologue.
LadyMo chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I enjoyed this which might seem kind of strange. Only Jack O'Neill would actually measure pain on a scale. Most people if they are asked on a scale how much pain they are in they would give a number but probably could not tell rate pain on a scale. You want that ask Jack. It is sad and amazing that he went through all those stages in his life more than once and is still the wonderful Jack we love.

:-)
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I hope you meant this to be humerous because I laughed like an idiot when I read it. If you didn't then I am one sick mad cow.

How ever you meant it, it was great. The voice of Jack is 'right on the mark'.

Thanks for sharing this with me.
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Ouch!By the way, you are definitely on my favorite author list!
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Awesome. Brilliant. Got Jack's humor down to a T. Great work.
J. Dragonsoul chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Wow, I love your fics. They're always so good. This one was just amazing. I love how you wrote it. Your writing style is so awesome. 0 I liked your description of Zero. Just so spiffy. And when you wrote "Ten is the agony of dying alone." it nearly made shivers run up my spine. That was so poignant.

How you ended it was especially great, lol. With Jack checking to make sure his bits were still there and then Fraiser's inevitable question. Loved it.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Really good, but I think I'm getting quite stuffy in my old age because I think sustained torture warrants an R rating these days.
HeidiT chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I liked this a lot. Very clever
iamdragonrider chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
So very Colonel!
Flatkatsi chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Ah - all Janet did was shine a light in Jack's eyes in the infirmary.
UndyingWisdom Snake-Head chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Fraiser was doing that to him? Sadistic. Fraiser was..what? Im confused, but great story anyway.
Fawna chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Ok that was horably sad and well i would think very painful...but for that last line...Very funny. And i can just picture the face Jackis making at her. Very nice, i liked it a lot!
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Nice little insight into Jack's head. Although not nice for content...that's not very nice...

As i'm sure i've told you a million and one times; beautifully written and composed. Well done! :D