Reviews for Harry Potter and the Weapon of Atlantis
Want a seque chapter 31 . 3/12
As my name suggest heck ya i want a sequel i hope u have one.
Twigon Halolover chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Holy shit, I remember running into this a long, long, LONG time ago. I think it was somewhere around 2010, but I can't be certain. All I remember is that it was confusing as hell.

I might read it again and hope I understand, but probably not. Still, it was nice meeting a memory.
WhiteElfElder chapter 32 . 11/19/2013
This has been an interesting ride. What kind of sucks though is that with gaining all of that power, how will Harry enjoy life with his parents that he just got back?
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
Harry is going to end up having to take Fudge and his Voldemort backers out.
charm13insomnia chapter 32 . 8/20/2013
wow fun
Dukeof Slytherin chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
How are Alex and Harry related? Petunia only had one kid-Dudley and Dudley ain't at hogwarts. Please tell me!
kyoshi711hotmail.com chapter 21 . 3/6/2012
This story is getting so weird that I had to abandon it as it seemed to flow all over with no central theme.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 32 . 10/11/2011
Wonderful story, loved it and can't wait to read the sequel. :Let me know when you write more...

Ps. Ths story was fascinating and interesting...

Rate: 10
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 32 . 5/18/2011
please work on the sequel!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Cool beginning. You wrote the history of Tersan in an interesting way and not as an infodump. Nice job of setting the stage.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wow and i mean WOW, a super mystical amount of awesomeness was poured into this intro... But the mystical super powerful weapon is a "He" and with that comes the ever present fear of "Slasher" shit.

Love the intro.
Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
The prologue was good I like it.

Sincerely,

Shin'en (Void)
Ralmidaz chapter 30 . 12/10/2010
good story

yay sequel
ForgottenTales chapter 32 . 2/28/2010
It was a little confusing at times, and sometimes you do get mad at Tersan, but on the whole it was very interesting. :)

Tersan was baffling, scary and cruel in the begining, but you see how human he is sometimes, and you just can't help loving him.

I like Kyp, even though there's not much about him, but I feel an odd feeling of fondness towards him. Weird, I know.
Obfuscating Stupidity chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Firstly the tersan name thing, is tersan meant to be the surname or the forename?

Secondly the evans thing was kind of...unrealistic to how you would expect someone to react.

Other than that I like the plot as much as i did the first time i read it a few years ago.