Reviews for A Fool's Choices
Dalamis chapter 38 . 6/30/2011
well written

It was well planed, well ploted.
Alb chapter 38 . 6/8/2009
Excellent story, one of the better characterizations of Snape that I've read. I would love to read a sequel or companion fic.
amy chapter 36 . 1/18/2008
absolutly brilliant though it was rather dissapointing that it led up to it so much and snape didn't really do anything in the finale battle, wrell he faught the guy and a bit at the start but it's a dissapointment that he didn't help win the finale battel!
amy chapter 33 . 1/18/2008
*sigh* please please please don't make this a severus/OC they are horible i mean it's fine with a fling or two but the idea of them caring about each other continuing to sleep together (more than twice) would really ruin the story if that is the pairing could you at least put it in the summary or warn us because it's a horible dissapointment when you read a great story then suddenly find out half way through that it has a horible pairing when it wasn't said before i mean i have nothing against her personally really it's just any main character paired with an oc immedietly ruins it.
Suzy chapter 32 . 1/18/2008
will whats his name the guy with the weird name that starts with U i'm so absorbed with the story at the mo that i'v forgotten his name :) anyway will he regret his desision i mean i had a suspision that he was a deatheater i mean no one can be that absolutly cheerful without it coming to a halt or having a dark side and well, letting out that dark side, you get what i mean, no one can really be THAT cheerfull ALL the time, their head would explode :D 'plus the fact that he was always outside the room after their meetings and the constant babble it seemed a little suspisious that someone was that cheerful i mean althout he was an idiot it appeared through the story that he was more intelligent that anyone noticed and the dissapointment that the cure was found etc, was the cheer an act (especially the cheer after joining the 'dark lord')or is he really that cheery :( , anyway brilliant story, look forward to reading more, though i hope that 'one night drunkan stand' doesn't turn into a relationship.
anonymous chapter 25 . 1/18/2008
sorry but it's just so incredibly dumb of him not to have immediety got what she wanted (i mean understood imedietly not done it!) i mean as soon as she started talking it became painfully obvious and i really don't think he is deficient enough not to notice that, plus why does he dismiss the idea that draco was somehow included in what happened in the hall i mean that's kinda obvious to, seeing how he was calm and smug.
Suzy chapter 13 . 1/18/2008
again absolutly brilliant looking forward to reading more, terry pratchets books are great to liked the refernece to them. :D
suzy chapter 8 . 1/18/2008
absolutly brilliant story :D but please don't make this narisha person come into play and please don't make in the far future of this story or ever severus and wilson friends close or in a 'relationship' i mean she is ok but its extremely annoying when that happens.
Suzy chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
luv it so far just as long as the new female teacher doesn't become a huge part in the story a mary sue or one of those oc's that just nudge their way into the others characters lives and become close to them, that's very iritating. its rather amusing though the rambling idiot and severus' reaction, its rather funny :D
Muhjaa-ness chapter 38 . 10/15/2006
Simply and completely, brilliant. There is nothing more I could say to match this wonderful fic.
Nirrti chapter 9 . 9/13/2006
Some of Chapter eight is missing. It stops mid sentence. I have no idea if there were important elements of your plot in that section but it would be nice to know that nothing has been missed! smiles, Akinaria
Jorjor chapter 38 . 4/13/2006
BRAVO! wonderful story...now one of my favorites.
vikki chapter 38 . 3/27/2006
Love your story :) What I like most about this story is your characters are so alive. They have their own personalities. I love your Severus the most :) and Endora, of course.

I also like the interactions between teachers, especially the party. Did I mention I love your Snape. He seems so human and still in-character. One of the best Snapes I've ever read. Great job! Thanks.
link chapter 38 . 1/25/2006
Loved the story! Snape is so wonderfully in character throughout, it made me quite happy. Thanks a bunch for creating it, because I throughly enjoyed reading it. -
Kayla Hemlock chapter 38 . 12/20/2005
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I usually don't read fanfics with OC's, especially on because most of them turn out to be Mary Sue's. However, I'm so glad I read this fic because it really was wonderful. Your characterization of Endora was good; she definitely was realistic, and I loved her love/hate relationship with poor Sevvie. Snape is my favorite character, so I love fics that go into the psychology of his guilt and self-loathing. You did a good job with his characterizaiton, too.

Secondly, I would love to see a sequel to this fic. I really want to know what happened between Endora and Sev, and I also want to know more about this budding relationship between Sev and Remus. I always believed that if Sev ever took the chance, Remus would jump at a friendship with him, especially now that Sirius is gone. Well, have a wonderful day!