Reviews for To The King!
Talia119 chapter 46 . 7/30/2013
I just ran across this fantastic tale. Truly it is a work of art. I hope that someday you might return to complete it. Thank you for sharing what you did with us.
Ana chapter 46 . 5/30/2013
Your writing wonderful till the very end.
Other authors write good stories at the beginning, but quality decreases as their stories progress. Not yours, though.
You captured Éomer and Éowyn's essence wonderfully though I still can't see Meduselde so full, such a tender streak in Éomer.

You remind me so much of a very admired author who wrote about a beautiful healer and a fierce warrior. . .
Ana chapter 32 . 5/28/2013
Simply brilliant!. You interweave past and present masterly.
Great flashback.
Ana chapter 31 . 5/27/2013
The tall Horselord with a clear mind.
Calm, fierce, never losing control.

Great your Éomer.

Good idea, Hálith survived Helm's Deep battle. You have given him a second chance.
Ana chapter 27 . 5/26/2013
Beautiful description of Erkenbrand coming back to awareness. This giant of a man well thought out, with a dry sense of humour.

Torture described with amazing crudeness. Shiver down my spine. I can hardly imagine somebody ripping chunks of beard from Erkrnbrand's face. Effective.

A good idea introducing a new character as Éomer's best friend.
Hilarious, ribbons braided into the warrior's hair by the little girls.
I love your Thela.

Beautiful writing, but I can't imagine fierce warriors taking care of little children.
Corig chapter 46 . 5/18/2013
Iv .. this is such a beautiful story ... I'm so very sorry I lost touch with you my friend .. this life has a funny way of doing that though sometimes .. To the other readers .. we are blessed with her stories .. :)

Cori :)
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 36 . 5/18/2013
Wait, what did the villain do after killing his second just at Eowyn's door? Surely he didn't just leave without a word? What happened?!
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 30 . 5/18/2013
I find this story realistic and touching, with the average citizens bravery and skill playing such a part, but I must say I am deeply disturbed by you naming a gondorian guard Argon. Surely that is quite inappropriate? (Ar - royal prefix)

Frostless
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
The king is not housebroken? HAHAHAHahahahaHA. I keep sitting and telling the characters in this story to bring a whole damned wired, but they are not listening!
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
•Reads the little child's commenting on babies with Faramir, and remembers why I both love and hate children /so much/.
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
Hildegard sure knows how to deal with people, doesn't she. And how to embarrass them grandly!

Frostlesz
gizmo1204 chapter 46 . 4/27/2012
This story is awesome. Is it finished? Is there more?
diluvina black chapter 46 . 1/8/2012
Great history I hope that it's not abandoned and you will carry on. I specially like your Faramir and your Eomer, it's really a very nicely written and refreshing AU

Do all of us who have read & review a favor and just let us know if this is really abandoned. It won't mean that we enjoy less that what we've already seen.
aliben chapter 46 . 8/2/2011
amazing. I wish you would finish it!
susan w chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Simultaneously thwacking my head on the desk and quoting "update" ow "update" ow "update" ow..

"Does this work" one might ask. Hmm! We'll see! I'm hoping that the author here will have sympathy and decide to update her tale! ;) :)

Please, please update soon!